For Fi!

(A.N.: This is a special thing for ArcticFionaTheFox who just recently hit 400 followers!! Also a hint to a project Me and a lot of other friends are working on!)

A young trainer was walking through the barren desert of Alola's Ulaula Island. They had been training their Pokemon. A Crabrawler, a Dewpider, A Drampa, an Alolan Vulpix (which was their first partner) and the islands Fire Oricorio.
As they continued to train they began to loose themself in the desert, and by the time they had realized what had happened. They realized that without a shadow of a doubt. They were lost.

The trainer had no idea how to get back to their home in one of Ulaula's many cities and as the sun was setting they began to fear what would happen in the dark. They even wondered if she could return home in time. They had no idea how far they had traveled in the first place. In a moment they realized that they had a Rotom Pokedex. A gift from Professor Kukui. Perhaps it could have a map of the Island on it.

In a moment the Part Pokemon part device popped out of theyre bag and its signature smug grin appeared "ZZZZZZZZt So ya got yourself lost eh Fi?". It asked smiling at Fi.

Fi grumbled to them self and then said "Yeah, so what of it

Fi grumbled to them self and then said "Yeah, so what of it. Can you tell me how to get home Rotom..."

Rotom smiled "Course I can! What kind of Pokdex do you take me for? A Gen 1 Dex. Pfft." Then there was a shudder on the dex showing the image of white noise. The familiar black and white static. Then Rotom's smile became a look of confusion. "Well now... That's not right..."

Fi looked at the dex in shock "What's not right"

"Well.. My map system's fried... It's only sending me to one location. The Ulaula temple..." The Rotom admitted, "I've never seen anything like this before..."

Fi mumbled again, "Just great..."

The Rotom shrugged it's "arms". "Look Fi. All I know is that whatever is doing this wants you at that temple. So I say we head there. Once we see what needs to get done, hopefully my map will work."

"How do you figure that I'm wanted over there" Fi asked.

"Well, I want you to try and make any other logical explanation.." The Rotom argued.

After standing thinking Fi sighed, "Fine. We can go.. Not like we would have made it home anyway..."

And with that the Pokedex and trainer made there way to the Ulaula temple. Which would have been near untouchable had it been for a decorated entry into a mouth of a cave. It seemed to welcome them with bright colors in the sea of sand as they neared the entrance.