Secrets

Bree's POV

As I was walking towards the kitchen I found a notebook laying on the ground and it read 'ADAM' on the front of it, so being the nosy younger sister I am I flipped it open and started skimming it and saw some weird things like 'gay' and 'feelings for Chase' it also said 'urge to kiss him'. I whipped out my phone and took pictures of each page. OMG I screamed inside my head I just found the jackpot of all secrets: Adam is in love with Chase!

Adam's POV

I'm sitting down in the kitchen eating my breakfast and I see Bree come in with the widest smile I've ever seen, and in her hand she's holding, my journal! She walks over to me sets the journal down in front of me and flashes me a mischievous grin and walks away. Uh oh I'm in trouble now, I think inside my head, Bree is definitely going to use this against me, I'm dead meat.

~time skip~

The last few days have been torture I've been waiting for Bree to make her move but all she does it mock me like whenever Chase isn't looking she'll make kissy faces at me and point to him. Finally after like a week of that she finally came over to me and said,
"So Adam I need a favor from you, I need you to help me rearrange my entire room with your super strength." She said
"No." I told her.
"Yes, or Chase will find out your dirty little secret" she says whispering so Chase won't hear.
"Fine I'll help you." I say sighing. Yeah I was right I'm dead meat. I said to my self in my head.