Family meeting

Leo's POV

Uncle Douglas and Big D were sitting in the living room and Big D calls out
"Family Meeting!" And I was in the kitchen so I just walked in.
"What is it Big D?" I ask curiously.
"We have to talk about some things." He says to me as everyone walks in.
"Now," he says "Douglas and Bree already knew about this meeting and what It's about." He finishes his sentence.
"What's this about?" Adam asks as he sits down.
"It's about all of you except Leo." He says pointing at everyone except me.
"Us? Why?" Chase asks sitting own and secretly grabbing Adam's hand.
"That's why." He says pointing as he noticed Adam and Chase holding hands.
"And that." He says pointing at uncle Douglas and Bree holding hands too.
"Wait a minute what's going on here?" I ask looking at Big D.
"In a minute Leo." He tells me.
"Now lets talk about this." He says looking at everyone else again.
"Ok Donnie." Uncle Douglas says to him.
"How are we going to deal with this?" He asks them.
"I don't know." Bree says to him.
"Well actually I do know," he tells them "for starters, none of you will ever be left alone together in the house again, and I will always be keeping an eye on all of you, plus Eddie and my security cameras will start recording your every move." He says to them.
"What the heck is going on here?" I yell getting impatient.
"It's about this." I hear Eddie say as he pulls up a video of Adam and Chase making out.
"Ok ok turn it off."I say covering my eyes.
"So I'm guessing you don't want to see a video of the other two love birds?" Eddie asks me.
"No way." I tell him.
"And just so all of you know," Big D starts talking again "Tasha will know about all of this the second she gets back from her trip." He tells them as I walk away.