Finding out

Adam's POV

After thinking about it I finally decided to stand up for myself and told Bree I'm not helping her. So she took out her phone pressed a few buttons and said,
"There, now your going to regret not helping me." She said then she walked away.

Chase's POV

My phone started vibrating and I took it out to find seven image attachments from Bree so I opened them and my jaw fell open as I read them, Adam loves me too. I think to myself. Then I start running to Adam's room and knocked on his door and he answered it, I walked in, shut the door the, and grabbed him then I smashed my lips against his, I knocked him over onto his bed and kept making out with him. Finally we broke our kiss and rolled over onto our sides and he looked at me with a look of surprise on his face.
"What was that for?" He asked me.
"Bree sent me the pages and just so you know, I love you too." I said as I smashed his lips on mine once more. He broke the kiss right away and told me,
"But,"he said to me,"we have to fake hating each other in front Bree cause she thinks that sending you the pages would hurt our relationship." After he said that I nodded my head in agreement and started kissing him again. When our make out session was over I went back to my own room and had the most peaceful night of sleep I've ever had.

Finally I got to this part I've been writing all night so I could get to this.