Acting weird

Chase's POV

Last night the entire family except Bree and uncle Douglas went out to eat. When we left everything was fine between the two of them but now they're acting really weird, for example when ever they're in the same room together I'll catch uncle Douglas staring at her and if they run into each other they act really awkward and quickly walk away. I have to talk to Bree about this.
"Bree are you in there?" I ask when I knock on her door.
"Yeah, come in." I hear her say. When I walk in she's just finishing writing in a book that says 'Bree's: don't touch' she saw that I noticed it and she closed it and put it under her pillow.
"What do you want Chase?" She asked slightly annoyed that I interrupted her.
"Well, I was wondering if you've noticed anything weird about uncle Douglas?" I asked her.
"No, not really uncle Dougy seems fine to me." She responds.
"Well he's just been acting different since we got back last night." I tell her.
"Nope nothing wrong."she says quickly before pushing me out of her room. That seemed suspicious I think I'm gonna keep an eye on them.

~time skip~

I was sitting in Adam's room with him and everyone was home so we couldn't do anything.
"Do you think there's something going on with Bree and uncle Douglas?" I ask him.
"No not really." he says before he starts stroking my thigh.
"Well I just think that they've been acting weird since we got home last night." I told him. He then moves his hand from my thigh to my back and he starts rubbing it.
"Don't worry Chasey, you're just being paranoid." He tells me.
"Ok." I say to him before I hug him and walk back to my room.

Ok now Chase is suspicious of them what will happen next. (Seriously don't know I'm still just making this up as I go)