Love

Chase's POV

I just stood there with my mouth open as uncle Douglas put his pants on and Bree tried to snap me out of my daze.
"Chase!" Bree yelled at me.
"Chase snap out of it!" Uncle Douglas yelled as he shook me. When he shook me I snapped out of it.
"What were you doing!!?" I screamed at them.
"We were-" I cut her off.
"I know what you were doing. But why?!" I yelled at them again.
"We uhh.. I uhh.. he uhh.." she couldn't figure out what to say.
"You know what don't tell me but I'm telling Mr. Davenport." I tell them.
"No you're not." She tells me.
"Oh yeah, why not?" I ask.
"Because if you do I'll tell him about you and Adam." She says.
"There is no me and Adam." I tell her.
"Oh yeah you may fake hating each other when I'm around but I know what goes on behind closed doors." She tells me.
"Wait a minute," Uncle Douglas interrupts us "you and Adam?" He asks me in surprise.
"Yeah." I say to him quietly.
"Wow." He says under his breath.
"Yeah I know I didn't even expect to fall in love with my brother and I'm the smartest man in the world." I say to him.
"Yeah well I didn't expect to fall in love with my niece." He says quietly but Bree still hears it.
"Wait a minute," she says talking to uncle Douglas "you love me?" She asks in surprise.
"Yes Bree, I love you." He responds picking her up and she wraps her legs around him.
"I love you too." She says leaning in and kissing him.
"Hey guys, I'm still here." I say interrupting their little love fest.
"Sorry." She says breaking their kiss and jumping down.
"How about we make a deal?" I say.
"Ok what is it?" She asks.
"If I don't tell you don't tell. Is it a deal?" I ask her.
"Deal." She says, and I walk away from them and they start kissing again.