Smear the queer

Bree's POV

It's only the first day back to school and Leo already changed underwear twice because they were ripped from wedgies, Chase already had 'fag' wrote on his locker in big letters, Adam already had four girls give them his number, and I was already insulted by the cheerleaders.
"When will they just leave us alone?" I ask Caitlin once they walk away.
"I don't know but I need to talk to you." She says, dragging me into the bathroom.
"What?" I ask.
"Yesterday I came over to your house to ask you some questions." She said.
"And?" I ask impatiently.
"I knocked and no one answered so I walked in and I saw..." she paused for a minute "I saw your brothers making out."
"Crap!" I mumble under my breath.
"What?" She asked.
"That happened over the summer, but I thought they were done with that." I say as I start pacing.
"Are you going to tell your parents?" She asked.
"Of course I am! This needs to stop!" I say angrily.
"Everyone knew Chase was gay, but Adam." She said surprised.
"Hello ladies." I hear the head cheerleader step out of a stall.
"Stephanie, how much did you hear?" I ask nervously.
"I heard enough to know that your brother Adam is gay." She says before she walks away.

Adam's POV

It was a normal day and I already got four girls to give me their numbers, not that I would actually call them, I just like the confidence boost it gives me. But then my perfectly normal day was ruined.
"Hey homo." Trent sneered as he pushed me into the lockers.
"What are you talking about?" I ask as I get up and straighten my shirt.
"Shut your mouth fag!" Trent exclaimed before he punched me in the face.
"Let's play a game of smear the queer." Said one of Trent's football friends.
"Smear the queer!" Trent started chanting as his pushed me to the ground and kicked me in the stomach.
"Smear the queer. Smear the queer." Everyone joined in as the football players were kicking me.
"I hope you learned your lesson fag." Trent whispered in my ear before taking out a sharpie and writing something on my forehead, after that I blacked out.
*2 hours later*
I wake up in a lot of pain and I'm in my bedroom, all the sudden all the memories of what happened came back to me. I lift my head to look over and I see Chase crying and mumbling.
"Chase?" I ask in a hoarse whisper.
"Adam you're ok!" Chase shouts before hugging me.
"Yeah." I say, pulling away.
"How did I get here?" I ask.
"Bree brought you home." He told me.
"Oh, is Mr. Davenport home?" I ask.
"No." he tells me.
"I cleaned you up and put you in here." He says.
"Thanks." I say.
"I can't believe they did that, they've been mean to me but they've never did anything this bad." He tells me. I grab him and hug him but he backs away to look me in the eyes.
"I love you so much." He whispers before he leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips but as he's pulling away I grab his shirt and pull him into a long passionate kiss.
*fluff*
"I love you more than words can describe." I say after I break the kiss and pull him onto the bed. I get on top of him and pin him down to the bed, trying not to put too much weight on him.
"If you cleaned me up," I say as I start to kiss down his neck "that means... you changed... my clothes." I say before I graze my teeth against his sensitive skin, earning a light groan from him.
"Adam n-not n-now." He stutters out as I stop kissing him.
"Did you like looking at me?" I ask before I go back to his neck.
"Yes." He whimpered.
"That's what I thought." I say before I go back to his lips, still holding him down to the bed. I stop kissing him and loosen my grip, he quickly pulls his arms away and pushes me off of him.
"I know that this is wrong but, I just can't handle this anymore." He tells me before pulling me into another kiss.
"Guys I'm home!" I hear Mr. Davenport yell and I push Chase away from me. He quickly gets up and straightens out his clothes and hair before walking out.

Mr. Davenport's POV

"Mr. Davenport I have to tell you something." Chase said as he walked into the living room.
"Not before I tell you something." I say happily.
"And what might that be?" I hear Bree ask as she walks in.
"Yeah what are you so happy about Big D?" Leo asks from the the kitchen.
"Tasha woke up." I say and everyone's faces go from sad and gloomy to happy and cheerful.
"Wait where's Adam?" I ask.
"And Uncle Douglas?" Leo asks.
"Douglas is at Davenport Industries helping out with my new invention, but back to Adam." I say to Leo.
"That's what I needed to talk to you about." Chase says.
"Adam got beat up at school and he's unconscious in his bedroom." Bree says calmly.
"Oh my god is he okay?" I ask, rushing up to his room.
"Yeah we got everything taken care of." Chase says, walking behind me.
"Do you think he woke up?" Leo asks Bree nervously.
"Of course." She tells him.
"Adam?" I ask, knocking on his door. He opens his door and everyone looks at him with concern because he's limping.
"Thank god you're okay." I say to him.
"You shouldn't be walking." Chase says to him.
"I'm fine." He tells us before trying to walk back to his bed.
"No you're not." Bree says before going over to help him. Once she got him over to his bed she came back over here.
"You're not going to school tomorrow." I tell him.
"None of you are." I say to the rest of them.
"Fine." Leo says before going back to the kitchen.
"I'm leaving." Bree says before walking away. I walk away but I'm stoped by a noise, worried that it's Adam I turn around and walk back to his room and peek in.
"I still can't believe they did that to you." Chase says to him.
"Chase have they ever hurt you?" He asks.
"Yes but not this bad." He responds.
"I'm sorry this is all my fault." Chase says to him.
"No it's not." Adam says.
"I love you." Chase tells him.
"I love you more." Adam responds.
"I highly doubt that." Chase says before kissing him.
"What are you doing?" I ask, walking in and interrupting them. They break the kiss and look at me.
"We're sorry Mr. Davenport." Chase says.
"Yeah sorry." Adam says.
"Are you really in love?" I ask.
"Yeah." Chase responds awkwardly.
"I'm going to tell you a secret." I say.
"None of you are actually related." I tell them.
"What?" Adam asks.
"You were all created, not born so you're not related." I say.
"Why are you telling us this?" Chase asks.
"You two can be together, but keep kissing to a minimum around me." I say before walking out.

A/n-'Smear the queer' comes from a short film on YouTube(on top⬆️) and also this is my longest chapter yet it has over 1200 words. P.S. Please watch the film it's really sad but it has such a powerful message.