It happened(smut warning)

Bree's POV *5 days later*

Ever since that night uncle Dougy has started to get really close to me and I like it. I think he's starting to return the feelings I have for him. I was relaxing in my bed and I was wearing short shorts and a sports bra and I forgot what I was wearing when I heard a knock at the door.
"Bree?" I hear uncle Dougy's voice. I open the door and he stares at me for a minute and I look down to see what I'm wearing and I realize it.
"I gotta go." He tells me as he covers his crotch and walks away as quickly as he can. I think he had an erection because of me. I think this is going to be good.

Douglas's POV

I looked at her and my pants got tighter.
"I gotta go." I tell her as I speed walk away. I think she saw it this time I was so embarrassed.
"Hey uncle Dougy." She says as she walks down the steps to the basement still wearing the same outfit.
"Hey Bree." I say as I grab a pillow to cover my 'problem' that was in my jeans.
"What did you need when you knocked on my door before?" She asked while sitting down and running her hand though my hair seductively.
"Umm... I really don't remember." I tell her because I seriously didn't remember she distracted me to much.
"Aww... I wanted to know what you needed." She said tracing my abs through my shirt.
"What are you doing Bree?" I ask her standing up quickly, revealing my 'problem' to her.
"Uhh. Uncle Dougy." She says pointing to my crotch.
"Damn it!" I mumble under my breath.
"Aww. Don't be embarrassed." She tells me as she gets up and walks over to me. She grabs my shirt and pulls me over to the couch and pushes me down.
"I think you need some help." She says getting down on her knees.
"Bree what are you doing?" I ask in surprise.
"Shh.. be quiet uncle Dougy." She tells me as she undoes my zipper and pulls my pants down leaving me in just my boxers. She then stands up and sits on my lap and starts grinding on my now full erection. She leans her head down and looks me in the eyes she lifts my chin a little and gently places her lips on mine, and starts to grind faster I let out a groan and Bree seizes the chance to slip her tongue in my mouth our tongues intertwine and this time she lets out a groan. She stops kissing me and slides back down to the floor and this time she takes off my boxers. She grabs my throbbing cock and starts pumping it and I shiver and groan with pleasure. She then brings her mouth to the sensitive tip of my cock and swirls her tongue around it she takes her mouth off and starts licking up and down my shaft. She puts her mouth back onto the sensitive tip of my cock and swirls her tongue around again I groan in pleasure and I grip the couch ripping through the fabric with my nails. She starts to put my full length in her mouth she bobs her head up and down and I feel myself reaching my peak.
"Bree I'm gonna!" I scream out in pleasure as I came in her mouth, she swallows it all, gets up, gives me one more long kiss on the lips, and walks away. Leaving me there shocked and panting. What just happened??! I think to myself before I get up, get dressed, and go to bed.

OMG that took me forever to write and I really enjoyed writing it, and it's my longest chapter yet.😍😍