WEEK THREE

Marina^

"Harold."

"Mariana." Harry says,a bright smile on his face. He hugged Mariana's small body close to him and she enjoyed the warm of his arms. Quickly,she pecked his cheek-making Harry blush.

"How is your summer going?" Harry asks,chewing on his bottom lip. He felt nervous. Ever since they were children,he's had a crush on Mariana.

"It could be better. I found out who my suitor is."

"What's his name?"

"Liam Pain or Bayne or something like that."

"Mariana Pain or Bayne..I think I like Styles better." He says,making the girl laugh. Through the corner of her eyes,she saw someone. She saw Zayn. She twirled her hair through her fingers,loud laughs being heard throughout the entire market.

"How is the lovely Marina?" He asks sarcastically.

Mariana rolls her eyes playfully,"lovely as always..she's still picking suitors,though. Very unladylike if you ask me.." Mariana imitated her aunt's obnoxious voice. Marina wanted to marry for love but time was slipping through her fingertips. Marina was now 23 and, at the time,she was considered old. Finding a husband,although many flirted with her,was very unlikely.

"Who chooses yours?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to audition."

"It's not a play."

"You know what I meant. Besides,you should not go with a stranger. You should stay with me." Behind Harry,Marina was eyeing Harry and Mariana. She nodded her head down once,a message for Mariana that they had to leave.

"I'll speak with Marina about it..goodbye Harry." She says,giving Harry a hug. She walked,with hands folded,towards her sister. Marina wore a blue dress and Mariana white,both corsets fastened tightly.

"He's very handsome. How old?"

"Fifteen."

"Parents?"

"Owners of the Mills-his father served in a war."

"Martial Status?" Marina asks,keeping her chin up as one of the boys winked in her direction. Mariana rolled her eyes,trotting behind her seemingly flawless sister.

"Single."

"Interesting."