WEEK NINETEEN

"Hello,gorgeous."

"Too many men right now. Come back in ten years." Mariana replies,hastily putting on  her black cape-like garment. It was fluffy on the hood and covered her eyes once she put it on.

"You sincerely don't remember me."

"Should I?"

"It's Louis. Louis Tomlinson." The name was familiar. And it was enough for Mariana to fling her arms around his neck. She hugged him tightly,tears streaming down her face as she struggled to make words.

"I'm-your mother..I'm so sorry,Lou." She says,light sobs escaping her lips as she hugged him.

"I've missed you."

"As have I. H-how was England?" She asks,trying to change the subject. She failed miserably.

"The doctors tried there best but it simply wasn't enough..she wanted to come back here,it was her last wish. I respect her wishes."

"I am..my heart aches for you and Charlotte and Phoebe and Daisy and Ernie and Doris and Felicity and..I-" she pulls away from him. He had tears in his blue eyes. "I haven't slept,thinking about your mother. She was..one of a kind. I'm so sorry this happened,Lou."

"We have a funeral to attend to."

"Louis-"

"She's in heaven. The only thing we need to be worry about is praying for her. Now,come on. I don't want to be late."

2016-the year of death. My cousin,my uncle,my grandfather,Louis' mother... Too many deaths. I pray for all the souls who have passed and hope they have finally arrived to meet their heavenly Father.