WEEK SIXTEEN

"Mariana wake up."

"Marina,leave me alone." She whines,pulling a pillow over her head.

"We have to go to Belle's to get your dress."

"But Harry and I-"

"Bring Harry."

"You look beautiful,beloved."

"Thank you," she replies sourly-eyeing herself from the mirror. She was wearing a long,white dress with laced details. The long sleeves reached to her wrists and the corset was very tight-but she was accustomed to it.

"I like this one a lot," he comments,hands finding their way onto her small waist. She stares at her reflexion,hating all of it. She wore a flower crown adorned with white and golden flowers. Her hair was down but the curtains she used to hide her eyes,were pinned back in twirls. She forced a smile upon her face,a horrid feeling in her stomach.

"Harry."

"What?"

"I really don't want to marry him." She cries,chest rising and falling quickly. "I don't love him but he likes me and I like Zayn but I-I can't. And we're..broke. If I don't marry him the situation is going to spiral and I'll be p-poor. I can't be poor,Harry. Marina and my aunts and everyone is counting on me but I don't want to..if I don't do it Marina will murder me! Harry,I can't b-breathe. You-you choose. What do I do?"

"Zayn loves you and you love him..stop being so stubborn. Call off the engagement with Liam and go with Zayn. You won't be poor,I won't allow it. And calm down. Take deep breaths,you're too pretty to be crying." He says,hands cupping her face gently. He wanted to kiss her but knew she was vulnerable. He suppressed his feelings for her sake. Mariana was already too complicated and he didn't want to add to that. So,instead of kissing her,he decided to miss her.