WEEK EIGHTEEN

"Mariana."

"Shut the fuck up."

"You curse like a man."

"Your eyelashes impersonate a woman's." She fires back,throwing a pillow at him. He catches it, laughs escaping his thin lips. Mariana was tense next to him,her shoulders taut under the porcelain skin.

"I'm sorry. I obviously didn't mean what I said. You know how much I love you." Mariana flinched as Zayn touched her shoulder.

"I'm sorrryyyyy." He repeats.

"Mariana I already said I'm sorry. What do you want me to do? Beg?"

Mariana shrugs her shoulders,a sarcastic look on her face. Zayn kneels down before her. His hands engulfed her small ones and she was angry. She was angry at her reaction. His touch ignited goosebumps on her skin-shivers down her spine.

"I am so,so,so sorry,Mariana. I know and accept that what I did was wrong and I feel horrible. I love you very much-"

"I expected a 500 worded essay. You failed to provide details and I'm not amused." She teases,rolling her eyes playfully.

"I love you so much. You are my everything and I'm nothing without you. You make me a better person and I want to be better when I'm with you. I love you so much,Mariana. I can't describe it..all I do know is that I'm in love with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"The essay was very cliché. I hate clichés-"

"I express my love and devotion for you and you ridicule me."

"You didn't let me finish. It was an awful essay-more opinion than fact-but,you were very passionate on the subject so,you passed. You got a C- but you passed. I.. I'm in love with you too." He was in shock of her words,just staring into her hazelly brown eyes.

"I said I love you. Now kiss me,you fool." She commanded and he complied. He grinned into the kiss,playing with the hem of her blue dress. Everything escalated so quickly. One minute they were kissing then the next,Mariana was completely exposed before him. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"Y-yes."

0-100 reallyyyyy quick. I'm terrible at.. but yeah..they did IT.