WEEK TWENTY-SEVEN

"No,stop it." Mariana refuses,continuing to do her math. Zayn was kissing her face in every direction. He kissed her forehead,her cheeks,her jawline. He kissed everywhere minus her lips,which made her angrier than she'd ever admit. He kissed the corners of her lips which infuriated her. She had no patience whatsoever.

"Zayn stop." She pushes him off of her lightly. She giggled as he continued to kiss her,secretly loving the affection.

"Where art thou Mariana?!" A familiar voice calls out.

"Harry!" She squeals,pushing Zayn off of her and running down the long hallway and the stairs. She ran but stopped once she saw a girl. She had blonde hair was blue eyes. Mariana pauses,a frown on her face. Harry's smile didn't falter as he hugged the younger girl,enjoying the warmth that radiated off her body.

"You brought company..."

"Her name is Jelena of Germany. She is my fiancé." He said with such reluctance. His arm was around her,hand on her upper back. His tall physique was awkward and he refused to make eye contact with Mariana-the girl he loved.

"Very pleased to make your acquaintance." Mariana bows slightly,curtsying as she was taught.

"As am I. I have heard so much about you. In fact,Harry can't seem to shut his mouth. And please,call me-"

"Gigi?"

"Zayn?"

"Great," Mariana says sarcastically. "How do you two know eachother?"

"It's quite funny,actually.. We dated for about two weeks only to find out my mum and his uncle had been married for decades. We're cousins,now..I presume."

"Awkwardly delightful."

"And you are?"

"Your cousin's special friend." She emphasized the word special,a smirk tugging on the edge of her pink lips.