4.

Once they entered the apartment Carmilla and LaFontaine went into a room and left the others to sit and talk.
"So you think Perry is actually fully unpossessed now?" Carmilla asked as LaF just replied with a small questioning nod " the only thing I don't get is who else would she possess? Think about it Perry is close to you making it easier for her to break us"
LaFontaine looked down with sadness apparent in their eyes. They didn't have long to stop the Dean and they tracked the last gate down to Purgatory and yes the irony was appreciated. Trying to get the Dean out of Perry seemed like it was successful but Carmilla was still wary with what she said incase her mother was still in Perry somewhere.
"She isn't Carmilla" LaF said suddenly with anger and sadness in her voice "It's Perry in there not the dean" and with that she walked out of the room leaving Carmilla once again alone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Dolls was back at the black badge office on his laptop.
"You do know space in a relationship can be good, right Dolls" Wynonna said laughing.
"What do you know about Agent Haught's friend Carmilla Von Karnstien?" Dolls asked expressionless.
"She used to date Laura and she's snarky" Wynonna replied " why?"
Dolls turned the laptop so the screen was facing the brunette. "Carmilla Karnstein also known as Mircalla Von Karnstein a known vampire to the Black badge division. She became a person of interest when some of our best agents went to investigate Silas University and only one came back alive stating that the rest were killed by vampires draining them off blood. We had an undercover special agent go there and try to get close to the suspected supernaturals and she found that Carmilla's vampiric mother had a bunch of minions , Carmilla being her favourite of them all yet out last report from her states that Carmilla had begun resisting her mother but after that report there was silence no one knew what happened to her."
" what type of special agent was she?" Wynonna asked raising an eyebrow.
" she had powers" Dolls said "she is presumed dead but the university was deemed too dangerous for our agents to go to and but dangerous enough to destroy"
"You think Carmilla ki-" Wynonna began while getting cut off by Waverly Earp running in .
"WE NEED THE SPELL BOOK" Waverly shouted frantically trying to gather books she needed.
"Wave" Wynonna got no reply. "Wave" No reply. "WAVE"
"What Wyn I'm in a bit of a rush if you couldn't tell"
"What's happened?" Wynonna asked but just as Waverly was going to reply Wynonna cut her off again "slowly"
" me and Lafontaine were messing around with spells and we may or may not have hit Carmilla with a spell so she may or may not be stuck as a giant black panther" She gave them a weak smile as Wynonna slowly turned her head to Dolls "is Carmilla being a big kitten anywhere in that file" she said laughing at the news.
Before they said anything else the FaceTime on Waverly's phone was suddenly really loud.
"I don't want to rush you or anything but Carm seems like she is getting quite agitated"
"You mean she's only listening to Laura"
A growl could be heard in the background.
"PLEASE HURRY WAVERLY I DONT FEEL LIKE BECOMING CATMILLA'S DINNER, CARM YOU DONT WANT TO EAT ME, YOU ALWAYS WANT TO EAT LAURA" LaF shouted winking at the ending statement before getting jumped on by the giant black cat.
"PLEASE HURRY WAVERLY ! WE NEED YOUR HELP LIKE NOW PREFERABLY"
And with that, the screen went black but not before a angry growl and scream could be heard.
Sorry for the really slow updates , trust me there are reasons why. I'm going to try to update faster for you all ❤️