-Chapter 8-

~Jasper's P.O.V.~

I finally see Aasha walk into the bar after she got up, she walks over to the main counter where me and Bentley are. Something seemed... off about her... something seemed... darker

She Goes up to Bentley and asks "Bentley, what is your goal in life?" He looks over and says, "To find peace in this treacherous world.." She looks at her drink for a bit, then finally starts to relax and drink, I head over to them and sit down. "Hey, you finally decided to join us eh?" She glances at me coldly and continues with her drink. I thin, 'well that's not quite normal... she usually likes those small jokes...'

I knew something seemed off from the beginning, that rune on her arm, it has to mean something more than we can see right now. Has a deeper connection then we think...

Bentley breaks the silence and asks, "so what are you two going to do the next day or so without any quests?" I reply with, "I'm not exactly sure..." Aasha finally decides to talk and says "going to try to figure out what the thing on my arm does, and how to get rid of it..." She seems very concerned, or tired, and Bentley starts to talk on what theories he has on the marking and what it does to her, or what the effects of it are to her and others if its activated near them.

I see her gulp, and she seems to think about a few things then says, "what can we do about it?", I look towards her, "ill help with anything that you need done for that rune to come off". Bentley crosses his arms and says, "ill have to look into it more", then goes off to the back room of the bar to do research.

I get up and start heading to the door, Aasha follows and when we get outside, "I'm guessing that we are starting tomorrow or sundas to figure out whats going on?" She looks at me and replies "yep, that sounds about right." After that, we split up to head to our beds to sleep for tonight. When i get there, I start dozing off, and the last thing i remember going through my mind is...

'This week is going to be tough...'