-Chapter 4-

~Jaspers POV~

I lead me and Aasha Into the dungeon, it seems to have endless corners and bends. No bosses to be seen, yet loot to be had. It seemed that every door led to a chest, and each easy puzzle brought a new prize. It seemed very strange indeed, the way the walls creaked and the stones shifted at our feet. I ask her "why does this place seem so wrong." She simply shrugged as a return answer. 

We finally come to a darkened room, and I stop suddenly, causing Aasha to bounce off of my back and look to my side. There, in the darkness in front of us, a very large silhouette with three red glowing eyeballs. Also with extremely large teeth, its tail lined with very hard iron scales. The smell doesn't help us either... it smells like a sewer and burnt tires... As i draw out my bow-staff, I see Aasha dash to attack, and I think "well this wont be good." I follow close behind, wings pop out of this beasts sides, and instantly i can tell its an alpha darkness bringer.

Its roar can tear apart eardrums, because its the loudest thing i have ever heard... Aasha covers her ears and the monster swings its tail making her go flying into a wall, "that thing packs some hit" I hear her say and shes already back on the attack which i think to myself it isn't a good idea. "Shes very energetic and quick to attack... Never good to fight a sewer follower like that..." I think to myself as i attack the monster from its back, I see Aasha starting to phase out in front of the monster and her eyes starting to go blank, i think of something fast and i pull the scroll off of my back, i jump to the front of it and banish it on the bands of time, I sheath my scroll and pick her up and run to the exit of the dungeon.

~

I have never ran so fast in my life to get back to the tavern, once there i get Bentley to clear out the tavern so we can find out whats going on. "She was knocked out by something, but something else is happening, look at her arm" A rune is seen creeping down her arm slowly.

"The best thing we can do is wait till she awakens". Bentley says calmly and heads back behind his counter. "Dammit" I mutter under my breath, "I cant believe I let this happen, i'm sorry Bentley". He glares at me and turns away slowly, he sighs "Its ok, something was bound to happen like this eventually". I walk out of the bar to a pond and I sit on the edge of it.

"Wake up soon Aasha"