Update! Please Read!

So, I have decided to "normalize" the serf. I don't think I can go on writing it as a 1D fanfic. That being said. I will continue to write Afraid as a 1D fanfic, but it won't be a huge priority. Although an update for Afraid will happen in a few weeks. Anyways, back to The Serf. I will be normalizing the book before the next chapter comes out. But it is ready and also has to be normalized! Can't wait to expand the book in a new way.

I have already changed the first chapter, I would suggest going through and reading it so you can get used to the new names. Also, if I missed a name please comment on that spot so I can  go in and edit. This book will always be a work in progress and constantly edited. 

I want to get on a schedule of updating this book. I am either going to be doing an update either every other week, or once a month. If I do it every other week then it will be shorter chapters, or they would be much longer chapters if I published once a month.

Please comment what all you readers would prefer. Also, if you can not tell I am not the best with editing my work or with grammar and spelling in the first place. So, if anyone is really into this book, has a knack for great editing and is good at giving advice for what they think readers would want in this book I would love to take you on as possibly editing this book or any of my other books. 

Or if you want a sneak peek at the up coming chapters and want to put your opinion into this book please comment here. I would love some thoughts on the book before I publish a new chapter. I won't send you the whole chapter. Just a peek at a major/climax scene. 

I will only chose 1 or 2 editors, but sneak peeks are open to anyone at anytime.

Thank you all for reading this. I don't do authors notes, but I needed to talk about what is happening and opportunities that are starting.

Love you all!

April XOXO