Kiingtong(the real chapter)

Your Pov :
"Y/N!!!!!! Come here!!!!!!!" Will called. "What do you want mister kiingtong??" I answered lazily. "I need your help!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!" Will begged. I sighed. I walked over into him room. "What do you need?" I ask. "Welll you see. I'm bored." He said laying on his bed, "and I though who better to help me than my best friend!!!!!!" He said sitting up again and looking at you. I laid on the bed and he laid next to me. I look over into him chocolate brown eyes, "So mister William. What did you want to do?" I asked he looked into my Y/E/C (your eye color) eyes and said, "well, how about we go have a movie marathon?" He asked still looking into my face. "Okay I'll meet you in the living room in a sec." I answer then run to my room to put on some shorts and a sweatshirt that was to big for me. I walked into the living room and heard the microwave going on. "WILL??? ARE YOU MAKING POPCORN?!?!?!??" I ask jumping up and running into the kitchen and jumping on his back. "Yep! Why do you ask?" He said holding onto my legs so I won't fall. "GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE!!!!!!" I squeal. "Okay hold on tight!!!" He said. He started running around your little apartment. I giggle the whole time. He runs into his room and then drops you on him bed softly then jumps on top. I giggle still. He laughs a little. I crawl over to him and lay on his chest. I listen to his heart beat for a little bit. "Thanks that was fun." I say looking at him, he smiles and says, "no problem." Then he kisses your head lightly. I giggle again and you hear the microwave beep. Will gets up to go check on the popcorn. I try and pull him back down. "DONT LEAVE ME WILLIAM!!!!!" I plead. "It will only be a second!"he said. "NOOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!!" I screamed. "Okay okay I'm right here. I won't leave you I'm right here." He said soothingly. I snuggled into his chest. His arm around my waist. We lay he like that. "Will...I like you. Not like a friend like but like "I have a huge crush on you" like." I said looking up to him for an answer. All I got was a kiss. I loved every second of it. He broke away, "Y/N I like you too." He said I smiled and sat on his lap then kissed him again. I ran my hands through his hair and his hands were on my waist. We just kissed for what felt like a whole minute but was probably only a couple of seconds. We broke away. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Do you still want to do that movie marathon?" I asked. "Yeah I'll go get the popcorn." He said. I ran into the living room. "What movie shall we watch?" I ask. "What ever you want." Will answered sitting by me. We sat there and watched movies all day.
Well there's the chapter. I feel that this sucks but screw it. I'll see y'all later bai! (My favorite YouTube simplynailocial's outro (Idk if I spelled that right) well bai!!!)