Gracy

Triggering to some ppl stop now if depression triggers you.

Hey guys! I made a new chapter and I am going to make one before Christmas and I will try and do one before New Years Eve and New Years Day.

You know what would be cool if I posted one exactly on New Years Day. Anyways let's get into this chapter.

I lay upon my bed. Thinking about him. The way he laughed whenever we recorded. They way he would laugh at school at his friends jokes.

Just the beauty in his eyes anywhere he looks. People always admire him. One thing I love about hat is that he is happy and I get to see him smile. One thing I hate I can barely see him because of a crowd.

"Stacy?" My best friend Will asked looking at me. "What did you say sorry I lost my rain of thought." I said blushing a little.

Everyone said that Will liked me. I knew he did but he got over it and we became best friends. I help him with his love life and he tries to help me start one.

"I just said I can't watch ten movie today after school I have to go to a club." Will said shyly messing with his hair. I pulled his hands away from his hair and fixed his hat. "1. It's okay that you can't come and 2. Stop messing with your hair. You look great." I said.

Will smiled at me and I smiled back. "Well I'll see you tomorrow then right?"I asked starting to walk backwards. "Yeah. Wait where are you going? You didn't give me my hug!" He exclaimed as the bell that signaled that school was over rang.

I turned around and started walking away. Not even a few moments later I was tuning into Wills arms for a hug. Maybe that's why people think we are together.

"Bye William." I whispered. "Bye Stacy. Text me after the movie." He said. "Okay I said pulling away for the hug.

I waved then walked away I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into someone.

"I'm so so sorry!" I exclaimed helping them to their feet. "It's fine." The person said the turned and faced me and I saw Zachery Graser. The boy I am madly in love with.

I froze for a moment before saying." I wasn't watching where I was going. I am so sorry I ran into you." I apologized. "It's fine. I heard you were going to the movies? What movie are you groove to watch." Zach asked.

"Uh the new beauty and the best." I said. "Cool I'm seeing that two maybe we can watch it together." He suggested. I nodded my head yes. "Cool see you there." He said and walked off.

I ran to my locker and hurriedly opened it pulling out my phone texting Will.

Stacy: he asked me to go to the movies with him!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!! 😅😅😅😅

Will: you'll be fine Stacy. Just don't try too hard.

Stacy: okay now put your phone away before you get in trouble.

Will: okay bye! Have fun but not too much fun 😉😂🤣🤣

Stacy: 🤣 if you were here right now I would have smacked you across the face. Bye!

I put my phone away and grabbed my bag. I walked to the busses and got on my bus. I sat in the front as always and listened to music.

I got home took a shower and put on a Disney shirt and some light blue jeans. I walked to the movies and saw Zach there. I walked over to him.

"Hey." I said walking up to him. "Hey! I didn't see you there." He said. I smiled a little. "So we're combining the cost of each ticket?" I asked pulling my wallet out. "No I got it." Zach said and handed me a ticket.

As we watched the movie I fell asleep and Zach called Will to pick me up. Zach so sweet and caring. Maybe he does care about me.

I hope you enjoyed this one. I wrote it half asleep.