Christmas eve

So this is going to be a kiingtong ff. I'm going to try to make his good so I hope you enjoy.

"Y/N!!!!! ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!" Will your amazing roommate/crush yelled jumping into your room.

"And I'm going have to end this episode here because my roommate decided to join me. I hope you enjoyed this episode and I'll see y'all later. Bye!" I said waving to my face cam.

I turned to Will, "You can't just jump into my room when I'm recording!" I said.

" but it's Christmas Eve!" Will replied laying back on my bed.

"I know will. It's just that now I do YouTube and that was a special episode because it's Christmas Eve. I'm having a huge giveaway!" I said excited

"Oooh can I join it?!?" He asked excited also.

"Are you subscribed to me?"

"Yes."

"Then you're automatically entered." I replied.

I jumped in my bed and sighed. "I still have to edit and I have to handle you too."

"Can we make cookies?" He asked

"Later. Did you get your Christmas shopping done?" I asked.

"Nope." He replied.

"You better go get it done William." I said starting to get up to edit my video.

"I'll do it tomorrow." He said lazily.

I smiled to myself. His reaction is going to be priceless! I thought to myself.

"CRAP!" He exclaimed. "ITS CHRISTMAS EVE I HAVE TO GO NOW!" He yelled jumping up and running out the room.

I giggled. "Goodbye William! I'll make the cookies for you!" I said.

"Thanks Y/N!!" He said and I heard he door close.

I edited my video and told my snapchat fans that they new video was going up.

I looked at Facebook and Instagram then I got up to make the cookies.

I put my hair in a bun and quickly made the cookies.

I was sitting in the couch wrapping my presents a few moments later while the cookies baked.

I quickly put the wrapped presents under my bed before William came back.

I wait for the cookies then I made a little plate with two cookies in it for will. Then I got some milk out and put it by the plate. I set another plate like this to the side for Santa.

If I didn't do that Will would have killed me.

I ate one cookie and then I lay down on the couch and watched tv.

Will walked in the door with a bunch of bags.

"How did it go will?" I giggled.

"It was awesome I got to sit on santas lap!" He said excitedly.

I giggled again. "Was it crowded at the store?"

"It was super crowded! I ran into Graser and Grape." He answered then ran to his room to drop the presents off.

"I made the cookies." I said.

"Yum!" He answered excitedly.

"Your plate is over there, with your milk." I said pulling my phone out.

"You remembered!!!" He said excitedly.

"Of course I did." I answered blushing a bit.

Time skip to morning

"Wake up Y/N!!!!" Will said jumping on my bed. "ITS CHRISTMAS!"

I jumped up quickly. "did santa come?" I asked.

He nodded his head excited.

I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room with Will running close behind.

I squealed at all the presents even though I knew Will bought some them it still excited me.

"Let's open them!!!" Will said siting in front of the tree then grabbing presents and either tossing them at me or putting them in his pile.

I ripped them open when he was done and I jump on him hugging him.

"I loved your gifts!" I said.

"Thanks! It was hard to get them because the store was very crowded." He said hugging back.

I watched as he opened mine. I smiled at his reaction.

"I hate one last present for you Y/N." he said.

"What's that will?" I asked

He leaned over and kissed me. It was beautiful I felt sparks and butterflies I'm my stomach.

He pulled away smiling as I sat there blushing like mad.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He said shyly.

I jumped on him kissing him again then pulled away and said. "Yes!"

So this is a last minute fanfic. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.