Grastong

Idk what Graser and Wills ship name is. Well this is the second time I am going to do a boyxboy. This is going to be short sorry but I was in my car while I wrote this and my iPod was at 20%. I hope you enjoy.

Wills Pov:

I laughed as the chat said Graser10 fell from a high place. "WILL!!! I CANT NOT DO ZIS!!!!" Graser said frustrated. "It's possible Gras. I just did it-" I paused as I saw the death page in my screen. "Never mind." I said then re-spawned and laughed.

"Okay Will you do this legit and I'll just cheat." Graser said then went into creative mode and "jumped" over 5 blocks. "Gras!!! Look I'm going to do it!!!!" I yelled and my Minecraft player jumped to the next block in the parkour.

We both gasped at the same time. I quickly set my spawn before Graser came and punched me off then I continued. "COME ON WILL YOUR ALMOST THERE!" Graser yelled I was two blocks away. I jumped and died.

Graser laughed. I jumped up from my chair and screamed into a pillow. "Will has raged guys." Graser said trying to hold back his laughter. I came back and sat down.

"Gras. Zis is not possible!!!" I yelled. "It's possible mr William Shakes." Graser giggled. I smiled. "If I die one more time I'm leaving." I warned. "Aw guys did you hear that? IF Will dies he's going to leave me. Aw Will don't do that. You're my best friend!" Graser said.

I made the jump and we completed the map. "Well thanks for playing Mr Willy Wonka!" He said hopping around the room. "Yeah peace!" I said logging out of the map. We both laughed and I logged back on. "Well do I get a bedrock on the cube or something?" He asked.

I laughed. "I'll build you something. I'll text you when it's done." I said logging onto the cube and then ran to get some blocks. "Okay well thats the end of the episode. I hope you enjoyed." He said doing his outro.

"Leave now Graser." I said punching his character. "Ouchie!" He giggled. Man he drives me crazy. As Graser logged out I ran to his base to leave clues.

Go to the biggest bridge. Fix the hole with materials provided in the chest. Find the secret room. In the room it says. Don't record this.

Then built in wool I wrote out GRASER I HOPE THIS DOESN'T RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP BUT I LOVE YOU

I texted him to get on and when he got on I said have fun finding the build. Then left. I hope he enjoyed it.

454 words. The shortest one I wrote. I wonder if this will break their friendship. Well I hope you enjoy. I might try and post one every day like an advent calendar. Comment if you want me to do that. What SHIP next?

So I'll see y'all later bai!!!!!