Grape

So I'm going to try and write this Grape fanfic. Idk how this will turn out.

This fanfic is going to have an abusive dad. And self harm and depression but it will stop near the end.

If this triggers you I suggest that you don't read this.

Your Pov:

I groaned as my alarm clock rang. Time to spend 7 more hours of my life in hell. I thought.

I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair with the wonderful warm water.

I sighed and turned off the water before my dad yelled at me and hit me. I wrapped a towel around my bruised and cut body.

I quickly put my hair in a braid and I put on some acid washed jeans and a dark greenish blueish shirt then I put a black t-shirt over that.

I grabbed my black glasses and put them on then I grabbed my gray toms and slipped them on.

I grabbed my bag and decided to put my hair in a ponytail instead then I threw on a snap-back hat.

I quickly tip-toed down stairs and grabbed a protein bar. This is one of those rare days where I get to eat.

I run to grab my hidden phone that I had secretly bought.

If my dad found out about my key to happiness he would destroy it and then probably hit me until I screamed and cried.

I tried to open the door quietly but my dad woke up.

Holy crap, well I'm most likely going to be late for school today.

I threw my phone in my bag and dropped my bag on the floor.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" My "father" yelled.

I closed my eyes then opened them and turned around to face him.

"I was going to school, father" I said.

"Since when do you call me father? What happened to calling me dad or daddy?" He smirked when he said "daddy"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

My dad was tall maybe 6 foot tall. He was young about 30. He had hazel eyes and brown hair.

"Well why are you just standing there?" He asked harshly.

I thought about grabbing my bag and walking out but I knew what he meant.

"Father I ask you to let me go to school without being late." I said trying to act sweet.

"So you either get it hard and forceful in the afternoon or have it nice and easy in the morning and afternoon?" He said smirking disgustingly.

I mentally sighed. If I leave now then I won't be late and I could have time to spare, but do I want to be punished that badly in the afternoon?

I pinched my leg and quietly said, "Should I head to the bedroom, daddy?" I cringed on the inside using his "nick name" that I had to call him or I'll be punished badly.

He smirked disturbingly and said, "Get to the bedroom now, I'll be there in a minute."

I sighed to myself as I walked into the bedroom. I saw the rope and handcuffs laying on the bed.

I slowly stripped off my clothes then I felt someone tap on my shoulder just as I finished.

I turned around to see my naked father. I cringed inside.

"Get on the bed beauty..." he said trying to convince me that this was not disturbing or disgusting in any way.

Time skip because I don't want to write this

I ran to school about 30 minutes late.

I ran to my class and apologized for being late.

After school because I'm lazy

I sat outside of school and pulled up twitter. I saw Grapes post. They always made me happy.

I saw one that said "you're beautiful don't let anyone tell you different"

Surprisingly no body commented on it.

I decided to write a comment.

my comment read: hey Grape I just wanted to let you know that you light up my day.

My dad abuses me and I can't do anything about it. You brighten up my day.

Well I just wanted you to know that you make me super happy. Stay happy for me...I love you Grape.

I walked home and ran to my room and locked the door.

Bing!!

My phone goes off, thank hid my dad isn't home.

I look at the notification on my home screen.

Grapeapplesauce replied to your comment: I'll help you as much as I can ❤️

So that's the end of this chapter. Umm... my first Grape fanfic, was it good?

Leave ships below. And I'll try and post more fanfics.