Bell

So heyimlydia23  request that I do a bell fanfic. I hope you enjoy.

I watched as she walked to class. The way she moved ever so gracefully. He beautiful brown hair swaying slightly with each step. Is it weird how I watch her?

She'll never know right? Well that's what I thought. I realized that she knew this whole time.

"Will? William? WILL!!!" Zach (Graser) said snapping me out of my daze. "What oh sorry what were you saying Graz*?" I said.

He looked at me weirdly. "Thinking about her?" Gesturing in Bees direction.

I felt my checks go hot. "N-N-Yeah." I said looking at my food. Zach laughed. I looked at him and smiled.

When he was finished he said, "Man you just need to talk to her. Ask her to the winter ball." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Graz are you on drugs? Did you hit your head?" I asked acting all concerned. He just started laughing like a maniac. I smiled and chuckled a little.

"Graz I'm serious. Why on earth would I ask her that she will obviously reject me." I said. "Just give it a shot Will." He said.

I walked up to Bee at the end of school. "Hey Bee." I said. She looked up her beautiful brown eyes filled with confusion then happiness. "Oh hey William." She said.

"So do you have a date to the winter ball?" I asked. "No why?" She said. I smiled maybe I have a chance. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go with me." I asked looking at her.

She smiled and said, "that would be great! What color dress should I get?" She asked. What color looks beautiful on her and me?  Light blue? Black? Red?

"Do you have a color that you want to wear?" I asked. She thought for a second. "What about red or black?" She said. "Is back okay?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Are you going to wear a long dress or a short one?" I ask.

"I don't know. Do you want to go dress shopping?" She asked. "Yeah sure want to go shopping on Saturday?" I asked "yeah sure." She said "great bye!" I said walking away.

This is the best day ever!

So that's all sorry that it might have taken me a long time. So I hope that you enjoy this. Leave comments to my next ship. I might make a part two.

* Idk if I spelled Grasers nickname right. Lol. If you know how to spell it then leave it in the comments.