Rumours travel fast

*Ami*
Amelia woke up because her phone vibrated, it was Linda, what could she want ? She untangled herself from Zac, who was lying halfway on top of her, and got up to take the call.

"Just a second Linda". She put down the phone and pulled on a pair of panties and Zac's T-shirt.

Then she walked outside, putting the phone to her ear. "Hi Linda, to what do I owe the honour ?"

"Well excuse me my language, but what the fuck are you doing with Tom Hiddleston ?" Linda sounded angry and excited at once.

Amelia was very surprised. "Uhh what are you talking about ? I am doing absolutely nothing with Tom".

"Okay explain to me then what you and him were doing here in Denmark ? And where did you go with him on a private jet ? What does Zac think about this ?" The questions tumbled out of the phone.

Amelia gasped with shock. "Where do you know these things from ? Where have you seen that ?"

"Just about everywhere. The whole net is buzzing about Tom and his new danish girlfriend, they haven't figured out it is you, but I saw right away, so now explain". She said.

Amelia facepalmed herself before getting a fit of giggles. "Oh God, Zac is going to love this and Tom too".

"What is so funny ? Could you please just tell me what is going on ?" Linda said in a confused voice.

She got herself under control. "Oh sorry Linda, but there is nothing between me and Tom of that sorts. He is just a very good friend and he got me out of some very big trouble, without him I wouldn't be with Zac right now, that's why the idea is so absurd".

"God Ami what happened ? Why were you in Denmark ? Did you leave him again ? For Christ's sake Ami". Linda started sounding angry with her again.

She sighed. "I can't go into details, but Daniel was making a lot of troubles. I tried to protect Zac. I wouldn't drag him into it and Tom kind of showed up, saved the day and got me home to Zac".

"Oh, I am just happy that everything is okay now, but it sounds like I am being dumped as a best friend for Tom and I can't even be mad about it, because well he is Tom fucking Hiddleston". She said grinning.

Amelia giggled. "Of course you are not being replaced, you will always be my best friend, Tom is just a new very good friend".

"But you better talk to Zac about all the rumours, just you know if people ask him. I don't know if Tom is aware of them, but I get they are after him to get your name". Linda said.

Amelia sighed, it was crazy and pretty stupid. "Yeah talk to you soon, I better go warn Zac, take care and say hi to Kasper".

"What do I have to be warned about ? How absolutely sexy you look in my T-shirt ?" He put his arms around her from behind.

She leaned back against him. "Apparently I am cheating on you with Tom, or that is what the internet says. Even though I haven't been recognised yet, but that is probably just a question about time".

"Oh shit that was fast. I don't care, I know you, and I know Tom and I don't for a second fear that anything actually happened, but maybe you should talk to Jasper, just to know what he think you should do". Zachary said.

She kissed him softly. "Thank you for being so amazing and for trusting me, maybe you should call and check if Tom knows".

"Okay, you call Jasper and I call Tom, I was meaning to call him anyway". He kisses her and went inside to get his phone.

*Zac*
He grabbed his phone and flopped down on the bed. Then he found Toms number on the list and pushed call, it was afternoon in London and Tom took it at first ring. "Hi Zac".

"Hi Hiddles, I hear you stole my girlfriend, the internet says so and you know the internet is always right". He said with a chuckle.

Toms reaction or actually the fact that he didn't react told Zac that Tom had no idea. "Ehh what Zac ? What happened ?"

"I thought Luke would have told you by now, you better go online and take a look, facebook, twitter, any tabloid, your choice". Zac heard noises like a keyboard on Tom's end, then Tom started laughing.

"Eeehehehe, oh shute, sorry Zac, I didn't knew there was paparazzi, but you know it is all made up right ? Ami told you I guess".

Zac smiled to himself. "Of course Tom, I know you never do that and I trust Ami as well. You know I owe you the biggest thank you, even though it is not nearly enough".

"Zac forget it, that's what friends do right ? And you two are meant to be". Tom said grinning.

He shook his head, there ought to be more people like Tom in the world. "And of course you get to be best man, I just need to find a way to make her say yes".

"Oh she will, don't worry about that, but I better get a hold of Luke and see what he wants to do, see you Zac and give Ami my love". Tom said.

"Let us know if Luke has anything he wants us to do okay ? See you Tom". Zac hangs up, and went outside to find Amelia.