How much do Tom weight ?

*Zac*
They stopped and got some water and ate some of the food after walking for two hours, not that they were really hungry and it didn't taste especially good, but they needed their energy.

"It is getting worse the further we get north". Zac sat looking out over the devastation, but his eyes were unfocused.

Tom put a hand on his shoulder. "She is strong Zac, she is okay, you have to keep believing".

He wasn't sure if Tom really believed this, but Zac knew he said it to keep up both their spirits.

"Thank you Tom, thanks for doing this and for trying to keep my spirits up". He smiled weakly.

Tom looked at him. "No need for thank you, I know you would have done the same for me, well knowing you, you would have done it for anyone who asked you, you are always stepping up for others, Zac it is okay to be the one needing help".

"We should get going ?" Zac sprang to his feet, quickly drying a tear from his eye, before walking down the street.

Tom fell into his pace, walking next to him and they walked on in silence for a while, there wasn't really anything to say.

It was getting harder for them to get through, often they had to crawl over parts of walls and other debris from houses that had crumbled.

By now they looked like something out of a horror movie, both of them covered in dirt, scratched up and their clothes ripped several places, as they couldn't help getting caught on stuff.

"Oh shit". They were climbing over what used to be an apartment building, which was now blocking the street, when Tom's foot slipped.

Zac grabbed the only thing he could reach, the waistband of Toms jeans, pulling Tom back, he landed hard on his behind, but it was definitely preferable to the ten feet plunge, headfirst into the rubbles he would have taken otherwise.

Tom was panting, his pulse racing like crazy and his voice trembling a bit. "Thanks Zac, good thing you have fast reflexes".

"Nothing to talk about". He said dismissively, but he couldn't mask the pain, and Tom's head whipped around looking at him.

Tom got to his feet, Zac was rubbing his shoulder, fuck it hurt. "Zac what happened ? Are you hurt ?"

"Well you are quite a lot heavier than you look Hiddles, I think I might have pulled something in my shoulder". He moved his arm and flinched.

Tom came over, gently feeling his arm and shoulder. "Luckily it feels like it is just a sprain, but I am sorry Zac, I didn't mean for you to get hurt".

"Stop apologising Tom, what would you have me do ? Let you fall ? It wasn't like you did it on purpose, so don't apologise. I just need to get it moving again". Zac said, knowing he might have snapped just a bit.

Tom sighed, of course Zac had done the only thing he could, if Tom had fallen he could easily have broken several bones or worse. "Let's get going, it is getting dark soon".

It was a bit creepy walking through the devastated city, they nearly didn't see anyone, no one alive at least, it was like walking through a ghost town.

Suddenly it started rumbling and they didn't even have time to consider what to do, before it hit and they were both thrown to the ground, Zac cried out when he landed on his shoulder.

It was a really bad after shock and Zac looked up, gasping with fear when he saw one of the still standing buildings giving in, tumbling in their direction, they had no time to escape.

*Ami*
Amelia tried to figure out how long it had been, was it evening by now or hadn't it been as long as it felt like ?

Her throat was screaming for water and her body was screaming to move, all muscles stiff and cramping up in the tight space.

The only thing keeping her from falling apart was thinking about Zac, he had to be okay, she didn't want to, she couldn't live if he wasn't.

She was dozing of, she was so exhausted, but she was afraid to sleep for real, afraid she wouldn't wake again, afraid help would walk by.

She thought she heard voices outside, but then she heard the deep rumble again and the earth started shaking, violently and for a long time, she heard something above her give in.

It sounded like rock sliding on rock, then she felt something hit her head, and it felt like she was sinking, before everything went black again.