| Prologue |

Many years ago in the kingdom of Yuuei, the Midoriya clan ruled over the land. The clan's king was Hisashi Midoriya, a very rich young man. His exterior was usually cold and distant, but he cared a great deal for his family. The clan's queen was his wife Inko Midoriya, a beautiful young woman. She could always be seen helping the adults and children alike around the village.

The king and queen also had a child. A baby boy to be exact, and his name was Izuku Midoriya. On the day of his birth, Izuku's eyes pulsed a deep red before returning to their original emerald green. This phenomenon was a sign that Izuku was to become a Dragon Master.

Dragon Masters had become scarce in the past many years due to the lack of dragons. But with a new dragon master, comes a new dragon.

Once Inko had discovered Izuku was a dragon master she insisted he be sent to the Musutafu temple to train as soon as possible. But Hisashi dismissed the idea before Inko could even finish her argument. He didn't want his son to become a master too in his words, 'some beast'. And yet Inko somehow convinced her husband that letting Izuku go to Musutafu at age five was best for him.

The years rolled by in what felt like ocean waves retreating from the shore. Inko and Izuku were both set to leave on their route toward the Musutafu temple. Hisashi didn't want Inko to go but she wanted to spend as much time as she could with her son before he left.

My name is Izuku Midoriya-Todoroki and I am more than happy to share my story with the many generations to come after me.