| Two |

"What?" Aizawa eyes Momo wearily from where he sits behind his desk.

"When I was in town buying food for dinner tonight some girl stole my purse and I was about to go after her when these two foreigners started chasing her instead." Momo's eyes sparkle as she refers the information. "The girl could control water and the boy caught the girl by encasing her legs in ice and I'm pretty sure I saw him melting it as I was leaving."

"Well, the only way to know for sure is if Asui and Todoroki meet them." Aizawa runs a hand throw his scruffy shoulder length black hair. "Go get them."

A few minutes after Momo leaves she returns with Todoroki and Asui following her. The trio stands before Aizawa with varying expressions. Momo's held that of excitement, Asui's held that of curiosity, and Todoroki's held that of confusion.

"Given the looks on your faces, Yaoyorozu didn't tell you two why I had her bring you here?" Aizawa leaned forward and placed his chin in the palm of his hand, visibly bored.

"No, I wanted you to be present." There's a slight smile on Momo's lips as she turns to face her fellow dragons. "I think I may have found your mates."

"Really?" Asui asks hopefully, eyebrows drawn upward.

"Yes. I was at the market buying food for tonight and some girl stole my purse. I was about to chase her when these two foreigners started chasing her instead and they had your powers." Momo shares Asui's growing smile.

"I knew I felt the pull," Asui whispers most likely to herself.

Momo looks over to Todoroki whos eyes are vacant and has a frown pulling at his lips. She also sees his hand subconsciously rise to touch the burn scar surrounding his left eye.

"What're their names?" Momo brings her attention back to Asui.

"Your mate is named Ochako and Shouto's mate is named Izuku." Momo smiles with the vision of her friends with their mates.

Momo looks back towards Todoroki and wonders what exactly is going on inside his head that makes him take on the expression of an abused street dog.

"Do you know where they're staying?" Aizawa cuts in.

"At the Nightshade Inn." Momo can't help her smile. "And we're going to see them tonight."

>< >< ><

Once Shouto is standing outside room 17 of the Nightshade Inn the faint tugging strings on his soul become more insistent as if saying, 'why the hell are you standing out here when you could be in there meeting the only person you really need in your life?' and that was terrifying.

Yaoyorozu knocks on the door and he hears shuffling inside the room until a girl with short brown hair and warm brown eyes opens the door. Beside him, Asui takes a sharp intake of breath and from the corner of his eye, he can see her take a tiny step forward before resisting.

"I told you I'd bring sweets!" Yaoyorozu exclaims before holding up a massive basket of pastries and chocolates. "Also these are my friends Aizawa Shota, Asui Tsuyu, and Todoroki Shouto."

"Oh wow, you weren't kidding." Who Shouto assumes to be Ochako laughs as she takes the basket from Yaoyorozu. "Thank you so much but there's no way the two of us could finish this by ourselves. Would the four of you like to come in and join us?"

"That'd be lovely." Yaoyorozu smiles before the four of them enter the room consisting of two beds.

Ochako places the basket on the bed Shouto presumes to be hers and he takes a seat on the opposite bed. Something about the scent wafting off of it drew him to it.