Chapter One - The last night on Albert road

Forty Two , Albert road. This was the household of the Thomas'.
Michael Thomas was a brown skinned man with no strand of hair left on his head. Michael worked as an accountant seven days a week. Jessica Thomas, the wife of Michael, had long dark hair.

Walking around the house, was a young boy who went by the name of Ezekiel Thomas. He liked to be called Thomas more because it sounded much less normal and ordinary that it made him stand out.
His parents thought otherwise.

They couldn't be happier, but there was something the two parents were hiding, and they couldn't have anyone know because that would be rule breaking and they never break rules, but they knew people would call them crazy for it anyway.

"Ezekiel, dinners ready, come and eat so we can leave." Called out Jessica. Ezekiel was always doing something around the house; whether that be jumping down the seven foot steps trying to only land his feet on the floor, or trying to do a front flip off of a table.

He seemed to like that life considering he had no one really to talk to or hang around with as people found him annoying and reckless to be around. Accidentally mixing chemicals together on your first day of science class almost killing a student isn't exactly a great example of making a good impression.

"Honey? Wake up, dinners ready" Says Jessica, shaking her husband gently to wake up. His eyes slowly opened as he awakes from his dream. Michael dreams of a lot of things, mainly things like being a wrestler or being TV which his wide thinks are bogus.

"What time is it?" Michael asks in a sonorous tone.

"Seven thirty hun." As Michael pulled the yellow gold bed sheets away from his body, a tighten in his chest became apparent, a feeling he's had before.
Somethings going to happen tonight. I can feel it. Michael thought to himself.

Michael found it a lot harder to concentrate on anything once he felt that feeling he had in his chest and once he, Jessica and Ezekiel finished dinner, he sat on his beige leather brown chair right in front of his thirty two inch TV and watched the news waiting for something to happen. He was determined not to mention anything to his wife since he didn't want to trouble her.

Nothing.

All it was, was the weather and news about the government he couldn't stand. Waiting and waiting, he decided to finally turn it off and head to his room to sort out his outfit for the charity event later on in the evening.

For Ezekiel, choosing his black and white Ralph Loren suit wasn't a hard decision for him choose from. His clothes mainly consisted of hoodies, converses and button up tops from HnM.
As he looks at himself in his long, lengthy mirror, he touched up his blazer admiring how he looked. He never really cared about how he looked most days but when he wore and tried on suits he always had to make sure he looked right.

Walking in behind him was his mother.  Her long silver coloured dress complimented her silver heels. Ezekiel rolled his eyes up thinking about how his mother was dressing.
"Mum, this is a charity event not the Oscars."

"What, isn't this normal an event?" She asks.

"It doesn't matter." Not pushing any further, Ezekiel looked down to his dress shoes having second thoughts. Repeatedly switching contact from his converse and dress shoes he finally decided to go with his converse trainers.

"Uh, no no, take those off right now you're not wearing those. Especially not with that suit."
Ezekiel began to examine himself again, questioning what his mother had said.

"Whats wrong with it? It looks coo-"

"Change those shoes right now young man." Jessica demanded. Thomas began to sulk like he had just been denied a ride on the wave rider at Carlton Park as he lazily threw his trainers across his medium sized room hitting his cupboard. What exactly is wrong with trainers and a suit? Thomas thought.