chapter two

"Alright team," Kihyun muttered hastily, "We got a month of action. From now, until Nubility debuts, Byunghwa has lots of time to come confess his undying love for Changkyun and how much he wants to tink tank. We must not let that happen, understood?" 

"Sir, yes sir." The members chorused. 

Then, a beat later, "hold on a sec, who put you in charge?"

"Shut it, Agent Hyung-dumb. We got a mission - target incoming, I repeat, target incoming"

"Wait, Changkyun is the target?"

"Oh my god, Jooheon."

-

So, they debuted. 

And it was as amazing as they imagined it to be, if not more. They all grinned widely, waving at their fans cheering wildly at them. Then, once the adrenaline was starting to wear off, they all began counting the number of banners they each have.

"Fourteen." Changkyun quietly whispered to Jooheon, who was on his right. "Wow," the latter replied, seemingly impressed, before sticking his tongue out. "Fifteen!"

Rolling his eyes, Changkyun averted his gaze back to the crowd to recount - only to notice a particular banner that was literally glowing with his name.

"Okay, okay. What the fuck is that banner?" Kihyun muttered through the big smile plastered on his face.

"Where?" Minhyuk asked. 

"Far right, in the middle. Hold up, is that the target?"

"Isn't Changkyun the target?"

"Oh my god, Jooheon, they're both targets. Anyways," the shorter vocalist whispered harshly, "get Changkyun's attention away from that shitty banner right now!"

"Changkyun!" Jooheon practically yelled, catching the maknae off guard.

The latter jumped. "Yeah?" 

"What do you think about having burgers as a celebration?" 

Kihyun shot Jooheon a look (which the latter chose to blatantly ignore).

"Um, yeah, sounds good." Changkyun replied easily, no longer looking in the direction of Byunghwa as the group began to get ushered off stage.

Team Kihyun, score.

-