𝑜𝓃𝑒

[ REMINDER; Again, this story may contain a lot of trigger warnings so if you're not comfortable with brutal or gore scenesPlease don't read this story. If you're not into BAD and YANDERE Mikadon't read my story. It was already in the description so I don't have to remind this on every chapter where it has trigger warning because it will just become spoiler. And if you're going to criticize this story, please in a NICE WAY not in a rude way; I have feelings too you know. That's all, enjoy reading everyone! ]

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶

Chapter 1

The blond haired boy with a pair of sapphire pupils was walking through his room Morning to attend his first class, his heart was pumping so loud because this is his first day in school and obviously; he's just a transferee student without knowing every person's face or name. His palm tightened the grip on the strap of his bag that he was holding, clearing his throat as well when he finally arrived. The teacher saw him immediately, she smiled at him as she walked forward to greet the transferee.

"Hello there, good morning! You're the new student, right?" The teacher asked while beaming, he nodded as a simple response. She held the boy's shoulder and lightly tapped it while her other hand was pointing herself. "My name is Sayuri Hanayori, okay? Just call me Hanayori-sensei."

"Yes, Hanayori-sensei." The blond haired boy mumbled, his teacher guided him in front of the class after that. It's noisy inside the room, every student has their own businesses. They're talking with each other, laughing with one another. The teacher stomped her hand on the table to catch everyone's attention, she cleared her throat.

"Class, quiet. Your new classmate is already here." The class went silent and turned around to look in front, most of them were whispering when they saw the blond haired boy with an oceanic pair of eyes. Sayuri glanced at him and nodded, giving him a sign to proceed. "Go on, honey, introduce yourself."

"I'm—" He stopped for a moment, his heart was pounding so loud. He's not usually into stuff like this, this is the first thing he hates when the first day of school is about to start. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening those sapphires again, he stood up straight and bowed his head slightly. "I'm Mikaela Shindo, you can call me Mika or anything. I'm 16 years old. Nice to meet you guys, I hope we can be all friends."

"Okay, Mika. You may take a seat now, we're only gonna write lecture today while I'm gonna discuss few things." Sayuri stated and pointed a spare chair right next to the window. "Right there, that's your seat from now on."

Mikaela didn't say anything, he just walked through his assigned chair as his eyes were looking on the floor; avoiding everyone's gazes on him which were making him uncomfortable. He sat straightly and quietly, pursing his lips at the same time. Sayuri began to talk about her lessons and grading systems, she's the adviser of their class. She started to write a 'not so long' lecture on a black board too while discussing and explaining things to her students. Mikaela was so focused on the lesson until someone suddenly poked him from behind, he slowly looked at his back to see who was that.

It was a black haired boy with a pair of dark brown eyes, the boy smiled, saying; "Hey, you're Mikaela, right? I'm Kota Hyakuya, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, uhm, can I help you with something?" Mikaela utterly questioned, brows were both twitched.

"Nah, silly." Kota giggled, shaking his head. "Just want to introduce myself. Anyways, if you don't have accompany later in our break time then count me in on that."