𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

[ A/N: Hi guys, I'm back! Before we begin, I'd like to plug a collaboration (MikaYuu) fan fiction between me and my friend; shout out for her! Try to read it, it was entitled 'bet turned wrong'. The plot was only my idea, she's the one who's writing it down and adding more scenes or events. If you guys are interested, visit her profile EarlYuuichiro and check out her other stories too, they're good! <3 ]

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶
Chapter 4

"What did you just say?" Kota gasped in disbelief while looking at his older brother, he twitched his eyebrows in annoyance and paused for a moment. Trying to think what the hell gotten to him, he removed both of Yu's hands that were gripping his shoulders. "Are you sick of something? Suddenly saying those weird stuff, which is not funny at all."

"I ain't joking or anything and no, I'm not sick. Believe me, Kota. You have to listen to me, you must stay away from Mikaela." The emerald eyed boy immediately responded in hesitation whilst shaking his head, he held his brother's hand once again. Kota blinked twice and chewed his lower lip, he cringed after and any minute ready to laugh at him because of his joke. He thought that he's brother was just fooling around.

"Wait, are you really serious about this matter?" Kota asked and chuckled in amusement, wondering if the ravenette was pranking him again just like what he's been doing to him ever since. "Goodness, do you even know what you're saying?"

"Yes, I do! I do know, so please, Kota." Yuichiro replied, his face looks so serious. He had those worried look written on his face, that is when Kota realized that Yu was not kidding at all. He became serious also.

"What the hell is wrong with you, onii-san?" He pursed his lips after saying that, the grin on his face disappeared as he frowned because it just irritates him. The way Yu was saying those things, it's annoying.

"Nothing's wrong with me, but I know something's wrong with Mikaela." Yu quickly stated, trying his best to convince Kota. But his little brother on the other hand, didn't seem convinced at all of what he'd said.

"That's mean of you, judging him when you're not completely know him." Kota sneered, crossing both of his arms at the same time. Not showing any sign to follow what Yu ordered to him, judging from what he had said; it's not unacceptable. He looked away, taking a deep breath.

"That's not important right now, what more important is I have to keep you safe." Yuichiro said in desperate voice, Kota gazed upon him for a second. He only pushed him to remove his hold, he giggled in botheration.

"Safe from what? From him?" He questioned, identifying his best friend. Then continued all along, he chortled. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Look, Kota; you have to trust me on this one." The black velvet haired boy let out a heavy sigh as his brother shoved his hand away from him, he was angry now.

"He's my best friend for pete's sake, I'm not going to stay away from him!" He exclaimed, clenching his teeth as well and forming his palms into fists.

"He's not trustable!" Yuichiro couldn't help but to shout, Kota's eyes widened.

"You don't even know him!" Kota fought back, raising his voice even more.