Chapter 2

¥•Karmaah P.O.V •¥

We were just got back to my house and parked in my driveway Jhene parked in her driveway. August sighed and look at me.

August: Babe

Me: hmm?

August: you promise to be nice?

me: damn babe i aint even dis nothin yet?

August: i know but, i know you and i gotta make sure

Me: ~looks at him with a serious face~ 'A' i aint even got out the car yet and you tellin me to be nice. I aint did shitt!!

August: ok babe im juss checkin...

Me: Fuck babe! ~opens car door and gets out~

August: ~gets out the car too~

I hate when he does that he automatically expects me to something like i aint even talk to da damn boy long enough to rember shidd about him enough. i mean August has talked about him before but come on who remebers that shit?

Jhene: ~yells from her house~ I'll see y'all later i gotta go somewhere.

me: whateva heffa!

Jhene:~goes in her house~

August: where she goin?

Me: Nowhere but in her damn house you know she aint got no damn business!

Julian: ~walk over to us~ so where am i going?

August:~grabs my hand~ oh come on bro over here

Me:~follows~

August:~walk over to Julians house~ Here you go bro... ~opens house door~

Julian:~walks in house~ damn bro all dis juss to- gco off by August hitting his stomach- i mean this is dope fully furnished n everything!

August: yeah bro your stuff is still in the trunk...

Julian: Oh lemme get dat...

Me:~Unlocks car with keys in my pocket~

Julian:~ goes outside~

Me: ~ grabs Augustes arm so baby what was that about?

August: what was what about?

Me: that whole all he had to do was what?

August: All he had to do was pay da rent...

Me: Oh yeah then why you hit his stomach? ~makes a you serious face~

August:~looks at me~ i disnt want chu to worry about how much im makin him pay.

Me: and that is how much?

August:~laughs and wraps his arms around my waist~ thats why i didnt tell you right there...

Me: i guess

August: you'll be alright baby ~lifts my chin and kisses me~

Me:~kisses back~

Julian:~walks in~ oh my bad...

Me: ~breaks kiss~

August: naww my fault man...

i know somethin is up between August and Julian but, i dont have time to figure it out, i gotta go hit up the spot with Jhene.

Me: Well i'll let chu boys do whatever you giys do when you get a new house imma got check in Jhene and run some errands with her ~looks at August~ ill see you later babe