Chapter 7

Chapter 7

{{LAST LEFT OFF: JHENE,JULIAN,KARMAAH,AND AUGUST ARE AT THE MALL... AUGUST AND KARMAAH SEPERATE AND KARMAAH BUMPS INTO A UNEXPECTED FRIEND...}}

(Still)👄💨Karmaah P.o.V👄💨

August: ~sighs~ look April i tol you millions of times to leave me n my wife lone (alone)

April: i know baby but i miss your lovin in my life juss come back to me and forget about her.... ~trys to grab august's hand~

Me: ~puts one finger up~ bitch i advise you not to do that if you wanna live...

April:BITCH NOBODY ASKED YOU?

Me:BITCH? WHO THE FUCK U THINK I AM CUS YOU OBVIOUSLY GOT ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEBODY ELSE CALLIN ME A BITCHH!!

April:YEAH IM CALLIN YOU A BITCH....

August:~turns to me~ baby calm down please....

April:WHAT AUGUST? ION KNOW WHY YOU TELLIN HER TO CALM DOWN SHE AINT GONE DO SHIT!!

Me:~puts hair in ponytail n pushs August to the side n clocks that bitch in the head~ I AINT GONE DO SHIT HUH? ION UNDERSTAND WHAT AM I DOING NOW?!?

by now there was a crowd of people some people where laughing some were recording.... dont matter to me i was fuckin her up.... i started punchin her.... n fuckin her uo basically n then here come the mothafuckin rent a cops walkin takin they sweet time.....

August: babe com on they gone chain yo ass lets go!!

Me:~i dragged the girl by her hair n pushed my hair out my face~ ightt hol up ~i drop the girl n stand over her n look her in her eye~ look ar sme bitch!

April:~moves her hands off her face n i see a bunch of blood~

me:~smears blood on her face~ you taste that? hunh? well the next time yo fuck wit me n my man you gone be tastin that shit fo da rest of yo life!

April:~Spits blood at me~

Me: ~Wipes face~ oh that was verrie (very) disrespecful!! ~starts punchin her in her face~

April:~gets one good punch n knocks me off of her~

Me: ~touches my lip and feels blood~

Police Officer1: HEYY!!

the cops started runnin over followed by Jhene and Julian. i hopped back ontop of Jhene ran past everybody yellin

Jhene: GRAB HER N RUN!!

August:~grabs me from behind off of April and starts biting my cheek at the same time as talking~ TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!! ~starts walking away~

Me:AND IF I CATCH YO CRUSTY ASS IN THE STREETS IMMA FUCK YOU UP AGAIN ABD AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

August:~still biting my cheek~ TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!~puts me down but is still holding me~ {{A/N:THIS IS SOMETHIN THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE JUSS THAT MY BROTHER WAS BITING ME N I DIDNT FIGHT THE GURL YET....ITS TO CALM SOMEBODY DOWN AND MAKE THEM STOP THINKING ABOUT STUFF IT CATCHES THEM OFF GAURD...MY BAD BACK TO DA STORY.....}}

Me:I LOVE YOU DAMN BAEE LET GO IF MY CHEEK PLEASE!!

August:~lets go of my cheek but still holding me by my waist~ you promise?

Me:Yess baby now let me go!! ~trys to move his hands but he still holds on~ BAEEEE!! 😫 please let me go!!

i look over n see Jhene n Julian talking to the gurl and the police.... then they walk over.....