Chapter 13

👄💨Karmaah P.o.V👄💨

I tightened ma towel around ma body and ran and grabbed a gun n ran on the patio i heard shots and saw someone running through the back yard...... i started firing shots at the person but its like they were invisible dodging every bullet. I saw August come from out the bush and push whoever it was in the pool. I ran into the room and slipped on some underwear, a pair of nike shorts and a wife beater. i heard august knocking on the back door.i ran downstairs with my gun pulling down my tshirt and opened the door for him. August had the guy by his shirt with the gun to his head.

August:~walks in the house~ who are you and who sent you!

??: nobody i told you i got your house mixed up with someone else!

Me:~cocks gun in my hand and points it at him~ Now tell the truth!

??: ~starts whining~ I SWEAR THATS THE TRUTH!!

Me:ok if thats the truth who were you looking fo?

??:~rolls up his mask with one hand~ I was looking for Amina....

Me:AMINA?? nigga she got a man the fuck you looking for her for and havent i seen you somewhere before?

??: yeah i was at Jhenes pool party. My name is Millz...

Me:aww fuck millz ~uncocks gun and sets it down on the small table~ the fuck you doin runnin around here wit a mask on n a gun?

Millz: i was tryna stay a secret so Aminas boyfriend wont find me....

August: umm one reason why i still shouldnt shoot yo ass for creepin around my house?

Me: babe its ok let him go hes fam....

August:~looks hesitant for a second then lets him go and uncocks his gun~ im keepin yo peice thoee.... ~walks off up the stairs~

Millz: ayee i spent two racks on that!

Me:thats the price you pay for ceepin now whats up with you and amina?

Millz: nothing yet im tryna cuff her ya know.....

Me: ~walks in the kitchen~ she is a taken woman you cant do that!

Millz:~follows behind me~ yeah i know but that nigga cant do what i can do and you that dont chu Karmaah? ~smirks a little and hops on the kitchen counter~

Me:~lowball whispers~ nigga juss because i saved your ass from my husband doesnt mean im gone have mercy on killin yo ass now stop bringing up the past and let our college fling go!! period point blank nigga!!!

Millz:~sighs~ ight ma my bad but still dont act like you dont rember those times in that dorm room ~winks at me~

Me:~reaches in a box of cearel at the top of my fridge and cocks a gun and points it at him~ what dorm nigga?

Millz:~puts hands up surrendering~ ion know

Me:yeah i thought so ~uncocks gun and puts it back in the box~ now.... like i was saying.... leave that girl alone or ill kill you myself instead of KC

Millz:~takes his mask off all the showing his bob cut dreads~ Man fuck KC he a lil bitch fo tryna play her man.... while we was playin i saw KC on some otha chick tryna grind her ass!

Me:~turns toward fridge~ somehow ion believe that but whatever Millz you juss needa stay out they business Millz you almost got choself killed! what if this house was Aminas and KC you think they wouldnt notice yo ass sneakin through they backyaad?

Millz:~pushes dreads back~ yeah you right.....

Me:~opens fridge~ when am i not ~fake smiles~

August:~comes in the Kitchen~ AWW HELL NAWW NIGGA!!! get cho wet ass off my damn counter..... look i kno u my wife friend n all but dont get choself killed fo waistin my money! kno how much them counters cost mane?