Chapter 3

¥•August P.O.V•¥

We on our way to the Royal club to go see Karmaah and Jhene's friend chyna perform. She supposed to be some famous strippa ion (i dont) know all i know is im fonna see ass jiggle in my face with my girlfriend der! Hell Yeah! and da bro bro der. Hell Yeah!

Me:so why you aint got at Jhene yet?

Julian:Man she dont even seem interested in my average ass!!

Me: Man she act like dat wit errybody.

Julian: Well i dont know she aint eva throwin no vibes at me! only vibe she threw was when she picked me up from da airport n was starin at my lips.

Me: Ion (i dont) blame huh (her) look at dem big ass tires on yo face son!

Julian: ~laughs~ fuckk you nigga

Me: well im juss say... you needa get at huh befo somebody else do....

Julian: man imma cuff dat! do you see dem tiggle bittie (bigg ole titties) on dat guhh n dat ASS!!! ughh i jus want slap dat shit when i see it jiggle

Me: Niccuh u's a dog!!

Julian: im juss sayin you know.. n oh dont foget her swagg my nicca wat she had on was ILL!!

Me: Well yeah errybody knows dat she my personal stylist when my bae not 'round so chea (yeah)

Julian: I guess....

I keep drivin til i get to da front of Royal. I call sa guhhs and see wer dey at...

¥•phone convo between Me and Karmaah•¥

Me: Hey bae bey

Karmaah: hey

Me: wer y'all at?

Karmaah:we inside we already got da table.

Me:Ightt we comin in....

Karmaah: kay

¥•end of convo•¥

Me: Dey inside already.

Julian: ightt

We get out the car and we walk up in der we do our thang in der and shutt it DOWN!! you already know bitches was hatin on Karmaah but, it's weird she ignored dem dis time. Blac Chgna came to our section and gave da guhhs so lap dances! i recorded huh doin huh thang... I think jhene and Karmaah really like dat shit cus dey was gettin lap dance like a dude n dey was handlin it like it was nun! Especially my babe! she was slappin ass left n right!We leave da club and go outside to the parking lot.

Girls: ~walking in front of us laughin n talking~

Me&Julian:~walking behind them~

Julian: ~looks at Jhene's ass the bites index finger's knuckle~

Me: you betta get at that whil she got a lil alcahol in huh systum....

Julian:you right man.... ~ahead if me toward Jhene's car~ Jhene can i talk to you fo a second?

Me: ~catches up with Karmaah. puts my arm around huh waist ~ come on baby.

Karmaah: but what about Jhene?

Me: ~looks at jhene n julian~ Ayee sis n law! you mind of julian ride with you n i ride with Karmaah?

Jhene: Naww it's cool! y'all get chall swerve on ~laughs~

Me:~laughs too~ thanks sis i owe you!! ~keeps walking with Karmaah~

¥• Julian's P.o.V•¥

Damn ma bad she! can get it tonight fo sho!! With her sexy ass accent n owiie!! We walkin back to her car n im feelin her vibes...

Me: So wassup

Jhene: nun why?

Me:well i was juss wonderin what a fine girl like you is doin afta dis...

Jhene: ~unlocks car~vthis fine ass guh is takin huh fine ass home and smokin then goin huh ass to sleep!

Me: Can i join you?~opens car door and gets in~

Jhene: ~gets in ~ yeah on the smokin part but uhh da rest you on yo own lil neyba(neighbor)! ~starts car up~

Me: ighht i can deal with that....

So we drive back to her house and we see August and Karmaah pull up at the same time.We get out the car and jhene grabs my hand and leads me to her house. We see August and karmaah flirtin and talking then they look at us...

Karmaah: Goodnight Guys!!

August: Chea have a goodnight y'all!

Me&Jhene: Goodnight!

Jhene: Ayee make sure y'all close y'all curtain ion wanna c all dat!!

Karmaah: Ighht i will!

Whaa?!?

Jhene:wrap the willy and dont be silly!

Karmaah:Id say the same to you if you wer gettin sum....

Jhene:~Flips her off then goes in her house~

Me: ~ about to follow her Karmaah yells my name~ Yhea?

Karmaah: im watchin you neyba!

Me:~shakes my head and goes into Jhene's house~

¥•Jhene P.o.V•¥

I went upstairs and changed my clothes while Julian was talkin to dem crazzy asses nex doe (next door). I changed my clithes inti something more comfortable. i put on my blue satin Victoria Secret shorts with the matchung robe with a white spaghetti strap tee shirt and my long baby blue socks. i put my hair n a messy bun and went downstairs because i heard Julian come in.

Me: Hey!

Julian: hmm?

Me: up here!

Julian: ~comes up the stairs behind me~

So we're in my room and i decide to roll a blunt. Julian jus mad starin.

Me: wassup wit chu? you juss mad starin yo...

Julian: my bad jus i git mad vibes fo you...

Me: ~licks blunt then looks at him~ Dont believe it...

Julian: forreal!

Me: well you aint gettin none tonight buddy go find somebody else! ~lights blunt~

Julian: i guess...

Me: ~blows smoke n pass him the blunt~

time goes bye and we laughin and talkin and by now wen done finished the blunt.

Julian: ~looks at me~ damn

Me:~laughin~ what?

Julian:~lifts my chin n kisses me~

Me:~kisses back~

Julian:~moves on top of me without breaking kiss~

Me: ~puts my hand on his back~

Julian:~takes his shirt off~

Me:~takes my robe off~

{CLIFFY TO BE CONTINUED!!!} 😘