Chapter 8

Chapter 8

{{LAST LEFT OFF: THE CREW WAS AT THE CREW WAS AT THE PARK AFTER PLAYING BASKETBALL.}}

🎶August P.O.V.🎶

Jhene: i dont know ~crosses arms and looks at julian~ are we?

Julian:~looks at her with a 'you serious' face then looks at Me and Karmaah~ man naw ~sits back again~

Karmaah: ~laughs~ y'all some weirdos ion even kno why she mad n you ~points at Julian~ actin funny ~giggles~ but hey that aint got nun to do with me ~puts finger down and looks at me~ Come on bae so we can get this bet over with ~gets up and stretches in front of me~

Me: Ightt ~stands up and grabs water bottle n Karmaah's waist~ i'll see y'all later dont call us in the next 8 hours ~chuckles n rubs the back of my neck~

Karmaah:~nudges my stomach~

Me:~shrugs shoulders~ what?

Karmaah:~scoffs n walks away but looks at jhene n julian first~ He'll last about Thirty minutes.... ~turns back around and walks to her car~

Me: SAYS THE GURL WHO TAPPED OUT THE OTHER DAY!!

Karmaah:~flips me off while getting in the car~

Me: WE FINNA DO DAT RIGHT NOW N THE REST OF THESE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!

Jhene:~shakes head~ dats juss nasty

Julian:~pulls her on his lap~ shudd up!

Jhene:~stands up and looks at him~ NIGGA!! DONT GET SLAPPED!!

Julian:~laughs~ alright alright....

Me:~Starts walking to Karmaah's car~ alright im watchin you playa playa...

Jhene:~Chuckles~ he aint gettin shit so truss me you aint gotta watch...

Me:~Laughs then gets in the car with Karmaah~

Karmaah:~looks at me~

Me:what?

Karmaah: nun ~starts driving~ imma have to go to costco and go get the big case of redbulls first....

Me:~Laughs~ aha you might wanna get two... fo dese two weeks....

Karmaah:~sighs den looks up and be's dramatic~ LAWDDDD!!

Me:~Laughs~ he cant save you dis time cus we gone be sinnin all da way so ask fo forgivness now...😏

Karmaah:~looks at me with her eyes big~ I CANT WIT YOU RIGHT NA!!(now) ~Laughs~

Me:~laughs~

😏hmm... anyways we go to costco and get the redbulls n some groceries the go to walgreens n buy some condoms... what? she wifey n all but, she said she aint ready fo a kid yet n i respect dat so i keep da jimmy on EXTRA!! tight..... juss sayin... so we get home n i help Karmaah with the groceries then i sit n watch T.V. i juss need a moment to myself im lowball tired from that game.... but dont get me twisted, not enough to give up this bet.... been a lil fustrated lately if you kno what i mean.... 😏😉😜

Me:~gets up n goes in the kitchen to go get Karmaah~

LETS GET DIS STARTED!!

Karmaah:~Pours two pixie stix in a redbull~

Me:~looks at her with a confused face~ BAE! what are doin?

Karmaah:~jumps a little cus i guess she didnt kno i was in da kitchen~ nun im gettin some energy so i can give you my all...

Me: Babe you gone have a heart attack drinkin dat nasty shit! ~wraps left arm around her wait n takes redbull n holds it~ youon need dats right now... maybe later....