Chapter 6

{{LAST LEFT OFF: THE CREW GOIN TO THE MALL TO GO SHOPPIN AND JULIAN AND JHENE ARE RIDING TOGETHER}}

💰Julian P.o.V💰

Damn... why wont she just tell August and Karmaah i mean damn... she act like we in Highschool n rumors gone spread about her.... but i wont press da issue....

Me:~Lets the seat back. Looks at Jhene driving~

Jhene: ~sees my looking at her~ wha you starin at niccuh?

Me: i aint starin i barely started lookin at you....

Jhene: well stop cus u makin me nervous...

Me: my bad bae.. ~still lookin at her but then looks at her boobs~

Jhene:~stops at a red light n sees me looking at her boobs. Puts Her Raybans on{{A/N:the nerd glassses kind ion like the ither ones 👎}}~ stop staring at the twins! ~crosses her arm across her chest tryna hide them~

Me:~smacks lips them puts one arm up behind my head~ i dont know why you tryna hide them big ass thangs knowin damn well you cant hide them! what size are you like a 44C?

Jhene: actually know a 32DD~starts driving~

Me:~moves my head to get a better look~ DAMN!! you aint got back problems?

Jhene:~laughs~ actually no my ass kinda evens it out

Me:Damn my baby got curves in all the right places!

Jhene: ~laughs~

Me:~chuckles~ damn baby lay off the weed cus you got the shit from the munchies!

Jhene:~shoots a glare at me~ NO NICCUH IM JUS BLESSED!!

Me:~laughs~ im juss playin you only got a fat.... ~reaches my hand over ti her kitty😻 n touches it~

Jhene:~pops my hand~ JULIAN IM DRIVING DAMN!! you grimey ova here tryna touch my kitty n shid

Me:~laughs. 😂moves my hand and puts it back behind my head~ im juss sayin baby you blessed fo sure!!

Jhene:~laughs~ shut up!

Like 3 more minutes later we arrive at the mall.

Jhene:~ turns off car then pops trunk then gets out the car~

Me:~follows behind her~

Jhene: ~goes in trunk and lifts up bottom peice and pulls out a Louis Vuitton back pack. Closes trunk then locks car up~

Me: ~ looks at bag~ whats in da bag?

Jhene: ~starts walking to mall and throws back pack on her shoulder~ why it matta?

Me: ~follows behind her~ i just wanna know...

Jhene: Money ~keeps walking like nothing happened and goes in the mall~

Me:~stops in my tracks~ damn.... ~goes in mall and catches up with her~ dont you wanna call them and see where they are?

Jhene:~keeps walking like she not paying me any attention~ food court

~guys start whistling and tryna get at her~

Guy: ~walks up to Jhene~ damn ma lemme get dem digits....

Jhene:~stops and lifts her sunglasses up. Stares up at him for a second~ ok you ready?

Guy: ~takes out him phone n goes to the dialer~

She really finna give him the number while im standin here!!

Guy: ightt im ready ~looks up at her~