Chapter 3

Harry's part

Me an the boys decided to stay with her until we knew she was alright. I couldn't help but look at her every few minutes.

She is so beautiful, her wavy dark hair just made her look like an angel!

I guess Louis caught me staring at her one of the times because he asked,

"why are u looking at her like that?" With a confused look on his face.

"What?! I wasn't looking at her.. I just feel so bad like its my fault." I said defensively,

"really because it looks like u were staring at her, I think u like her.." He teased with a wink.

"How could I possibly like her Though, I dnt know her.." Trying to make him stop. I wait for him to not pay attention to look over there, and when I do I see her start to wake.

"hey guys I think she's waking up.." I say. And when she opens her eyes, she looks around at all the boys, but when she looks at me with those gorgeous dark brown eyes I feel weak in the knees an feel like I'm going to fall to the ground....

Lydia's part

I wake up in what spreads to be a hospital room, and look around and see 4 guys staring at me.

Then when I look on the other side of me I see the most gorgeous green eyes and heart melting smile and know that it's Harry Styles and he rest of One Direction!! It feels like we have been looking at each other for forever, like if I wasn't laying down I would fall to the ground...

The nurse comes in...

"Hi she's awake."she says with a smile. "Yeah, she seems alright." Said Liam. "Well that's good! We think she just went into shock but she'll be okay. She can leave he in bit."

Leaving the hospital..

There was a rule that all patients have to leave in a wheel chair so when I went to get up I almost felt light headed and I stood on one foot and almost fell.. But Harry caught me and we stared at each other for the longest time..... :)