Chapter 14

Sorry it's been so long since I update this! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------flashback continued-------

Lydia's parents and Ashleigh come to check on her...

Ashleigh's part

I walk in and see Lydia, I went over to her not even thinking about the guys. We talked and joked around for a little bit. Then someone comes up behind me and covers my eyes, "Trevor knock it off you little turd!" That's her little brother, "it's not me.." He said laughing. Then it finally hit me, OMG!

One of them is behind me and has their hands on my face! Then the hands move and I open my eyes, "Oh my god! I yelled. They were laughing at me, Lydia was laughing too. "You knew they were going to that! That's not nice!" I told her. "It's funny, you didn't even realize they were here so I knew it would be fun." She said laughing, as she gasps for air. Then I realize something else, "uh...aren't we missing somebody?" Louis answers, "oh, just Niall. He's getting something to eat." Harry chuckled.

As then he walked through the door and I turn around. We meet eyes for the first time, oh my god those ocean blue eyes are even better up in person....

Niall's part

I walk in and I meet eyes with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I have a mouthful of gummy bears too. And I guess my mouth kinda opened so one fell out.

The lads just laughed I laughed with them. I went and sat down next to her, "hi, you must be Ashleigh.." She smiled, "yep, and you are Niall." She said. We ended up talking for an hour, lydias parents and brother left to go get a hotel room. then the lads suggested we watch a movie.

"Ya, what should we watch?" I asked. "I think we should let Lydia decide.." Louis suggested and we all stared at her waiting messing with her. "Stop staring!" we laughed. "What about Grease?" She said, we all agreed and started watching it. About half way throught the movie I scooted closer to Ashleigh and put my arm round her which she ended up putting her head on my shoulder.

-after the movie-
I looked at her, and she looked at me. So I started to lean in..
"Well this was fun!" She stood up and walked to Lydia. "I'm going to head out.."
"Are you going home?" Lydia asked.
"I might considering I don't have money to stay in a hotel.." She added.
"Well you can stay in the room I stayed in.. It's been paid for another week, until I get back on my feet to go home."
She thought for a minute, "okay.. I'll stay for a few days to be able to check on you."
Lydia smiled, "Great! The key is in my purse and just tell them Im letting stay with me for a little bit." She looked down, then at me. What is she thinking? Did I try to move too fast? It always seem to work with Harry? "Actually I think they are going to leave also, maybe you can go with them so you don't need to grab a taxi.."
Louis looked up from his phone, "yeah! That would be fine. I think Harry's going to stay for a bit so there will be a seat open."
"Okay thanks!" She said, trying to sound happy. I wonder what's on her mind..