Chapter 9

After talking for ever..

We finally ended up gettin tired. "R u ready to get some sleep yet?" He asked laughing. "Yeah I think so." I yawned, "well lets go check on Emma and get to bed, it's 3:00am.." He added.

We went upstairs, peaked through her door and she was still sound asleep. We went across the hall, I got into one of his big tshirts and some of his comfy shorts since I didn't know I was stayin or anything tht happened tonight:)

Harry's part

We lay down on the bed, she is facing me, I'm stroking her cheeks and her hair until she falls asleep. She is so beautiful, even when she sleeps. I just stare at her until I drift to sleep and I'm out.

Lydia dreaming~~~~~

I'm on the beach with my and Harry's family sitting in chairs in front of me. I look down and I'm in my dream wedding dress! I look straight ahead and Harry is at the alter waiting. I walk down the isle and I'm there, we look at each other and seems like we're communicating through our minds. We say our vows and right when we get ready to kiss, everything changes....

I realize I'm in a house, it's dark, but I hear something coming from one of the rooms. I get closer and closer until I see Harry making out with Taylor! I run too the door and when I open it there's a baby that looked like Emma when she was born, but now there's two, now three, they keep coming. "What the hell is going on!" I yelled. Harry I gues heard me and came running. "Babe what wrong?" I begin to cry, "y do u care! Go make out with tht dumb hoe and leave me alone!". "I swear nothing happened, I .." He said. "Wtf ever Harry! I saw you! I thought we were in love but I guess I was wrong!" I was in tears by now, everything was happening so fast my heart couldn't take it, I poof to an empty house and Harry is lying on the floor bleeding. "Lydia, I have always loved you and I always will..." He got out. I was balling, "I love you too Harry always, you're gona be alright," I laid on his chest kissing him, hugging him, "tell Emma I love her and I'm ashamed of my self for not being there for her." "Just stop your gona be okay, help is coming, was just stay with me?" I stammered out. Right when he was getting ready to say something...

~~~~

I jump up as fast as I could trying to make sure it was all a dream.

"are you alright love?" He asked me with a worried look. "Yeah,, just the worst nightmare ever!" I said. "Don't worry babe, it's all over now, your safe and with me...."

Key words, safe and with him, I hope he is right...