Chapter 13

~~~~~~Flashback interrupted~~~~~~

Lydia's part

"Baby?" I'm being shaken gently, "Lydia.." Harry shook me little harder. "Hey!" He spat in my face waking me up for sure. "Hey your awake!"

I glared at him, "yeah I wonder why" He laughed. "Jerk" I mumbled under my breath. "What was that? You wanna say that little louder?" He looked at me. "Hmmm, how bout no!"

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door because I knew he was going to tickle me. I heard him run and stop at the door, "baby I'm not gona do anything.. I just want to kiss you.." oh yeah like I'm gona fall for that. "Liar!" I laughed, "I'm not stupid!" I heard him messing with the door knob. "wha-" Then I remembered he knows how to pick the lock with a hanger!

I grab the handle trying to make sure he can't turn it, "Harry no!" I yell laughing. But he's way stronger than me so opens the door within 10seconds. I try to run around him but he barricades me to where I can't escape. "baby I'm sorry!" I say laughing trying to get him to let me go. "no your not, you just don't want to be tickled, I'm not stupid." he said being smart. "Oh clever Styles. what you gona do next steal a line I say and put in a song." I laughed.

"That's it." He picked me up over his shoulder. "what. what are you doing?!" He walked into the bedroom with me on his shoulder still. Tosses me on the bed, begins to tickles my worst spots, "Harry... I'm sorry!" I try to spit out with out laughing. "nope too late now." he keeps tickling, "please??" I try to do the puppy face but fail do to being tickled. "Who's smarter and the best?" He asks, teasing. "you are." I laugh, "what?" I repeat, "you are better... and smarter" I spit out. he stop and lays next to me.

I turn to look at him, he looks back smiling. This is perfect, being with him is just amazing and I couldn't be happier, I have already forgotten bout being alone. I smiled real big at the thought. "What..?" he asks giving me a confused look. "oh nothing.." I say nonchalantly. He rolls on top of me, "tell me.." he is so close making me want that kiss, I hate this trick of his. "it's nothing," I smile trying to get that kiss. he pulls his head back, "not until you tell me.." He starts to look at me with those big amazingly greens orbs, "I was just thinking of how happy I am again and how much I love you.." I smile. He grinned, "never fails.." he finally kisses me. I hate when he wins.

We keep kissing, now I just want more. I pull my arms up to wrap around his neck, locking my finger in his hair, begging him for more. He realizes, and starts to deepen the kiss, un clipping my bra already. as I pull his pants off with my feet, my little trick he loves for some reason. I pull his shirt off, as he practically rips mine off showing off. we crash our lips together, syncing them together. as we make out I trace his abs begging him to be inside me already. He smiles and keeps teasing until he catches me by surprise by slamming into me. I arch my back raising my arms above my head to grab the head board because of his powerful, but amazing feeling thrusts.

We reach our climaxes and lay in each other's arms.

"Hey baby," he speaks up, as we play with others fingers. "yes.." I smile, I love it when he calls me that or any pet names. "do you know how much I love you?" He smiles cheekily. "how much?" I look at him. "I don't know how else to sum it up, Cause words ain't good enough, Oh, I can't explain your love, no" he sings. I can't help but smile like an idiot because his voice is so amazing. "i love you too." I kiss him, "you don't know how much." he looks into my eyes, "wanna bet?" I smile because he does know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for posting a new part so late:/ had a writers block. I added a special part;) haha it was my first time with doing a dirty part so sorry if it's bad. It's short but hope you still like it!:) keep voting and following. Lemme know what you think!