Chapter 10

Harry and Emma are playing outside, Lydia's making lunch. Let me catch you up bout what has happened lately...

After Harry and Lydia got back together, Lydia sold their house and they have been living with Harry.

Emma will be starting nursery in a month, and turning four two weeks after tht. Lydia hasn't had any nightmares since the last. And Harry and the boys have been discussing the Where We Are Tour...

Lydia's part

I look out the window to check on them, and they r playing hide and go seek.

Emma being the monkey she is, climbs in the tree to hide and then jumps on his back. Then he swung her around to tickle her, Harry is such a great father, I wish everything stayed as how it all started....

~~~~~Flashback~~~~

Lydia's part

After laying in the bed thinking bout him, I finally crashed...

I wake up with the biggest smile on my face.

I look at my phone and see tht I hav 6 missed calls! Wow I hav only been asleep for 4 hours who would have tried to call me that late? I see that it was Ashleigh...

Oh tht doesn't surprise me now, probably tryin to yell at me cuz of the prank. I chuckled to my self. I call her back, she answers, "OMG I want to strangle u!" She yelled. I giggled with a bit of evil, "did I get ya?" I joked. "We'll no dip Sherlock! Although I love u for letting me talk to my baby!" She said in a way I could tell she was smiling.

"I tried to call u all freaking night but u wouldn't answer," she said, "oh well at first me and Harry got to talking and then I crashed, I guess I didn't notice my phone the whole time." I explained.

We ended up talking about last night and I told her bout how it felt to me and everything. "Wow sounds like love at first sight" she said messing with me. " idk I feel like it but I hope he feels the way I do bout him.."

After hours of talking we got off the phone and I went down to the cafeteria to get some breakfast, it was bout 9:00 am so the boys were already at their meeting. I'm goin through the line when I grab for the cereal when I meet hands with someone else.. I look over, " oops, Sory-" I can't 'believe' my very eyes.....

~~~~Flashback interrupted~~~~

"Hey babe.. Lunch ready yet??" Harry put his arms around me. I turned my head towards him and said "Ya, why u hungry??"

He turned me around and said "yep, probably not as hungry as Niall gets but ya.." I laughed, " well there u go" I pointed at the counter to a ate of sandwiches. I made Emma's plate, she has to have turkey like me.

Once we got done eating, we sit and watch disney movies until Emma's got tired and ready for her nap.

When she finally fell asleep, me and Harry cuddled on the couch until I fell asleep on his chest...

Harry's part

When she fell asleep, I just watched the rest of the movie looking over at her every few minutes.

Wow she so beautiful, I can't believe I let her slip out of my hands, but now she's back and I won't let it happen again, I will make sure it won't. I love her so much and I will seal that probably after the tour.....