One

You had gotten your powers just after the Soccovia Accords had been passed, and you were forced to go through hours of paperwork and legal crap. It took days, but you were finally registered as a superhuman. It had started on a normal day, but then your head started pounding. It started to get worse and worse until it felt as if there was a hammer inside your skull, pounding and pounding. You went to see a doctor, but they couldn't find anything wrong with you. The headache went on for days, and you could barely function, barely eat. Almost a week later, it just stopped inexplicably. After that, you felt different. Stronger, faster. You decided to flaunt your new strength at the gym. People stared at you as you lifted way too much for your small body, but perfectly. You easily banged out twenty reps and set down the bar. What you didn't know is that there were cameras. Someone in the security room must have called the cops on you, and as you walked out of the building, you were swarmed by cop cars. This wasn't their first time rounding up someone with powers, but it definitively wasn't a everyday thing for them. They calmly told you that they needed to take you into custody, and that they had permission to use any force necessary to bring you in, but they definitely did not want to do that. You reluctantly let them handcuff you and you slid into the black car with blacker windows.

At the police station they kept you handcuffed, and people stared at you, wondering why such a young teenage was in handcuffs with armed guards escorting you to a cell. They open the door and you walk in. " I'm so sorry that we have to go through so many formalities Ms. Y/L/N. I truly am. You haven't done anything wrong, its just what we have to do until you're registered under the Soccovia Accords." You sat in the cell for what seemed like hours. People walked by and stared at you, but you kept your head down. A few painful minutes later, the officer that had been talking to you earlier came back. "We called someone to help you with the Accord setup. He knows a thing or two about them." "Who is that?" You replied wearily. A thin smile formed on the officers face. "Tony Stark."
You couldn't believe what you had just heard. Tony Stark? Come to see you? It was like a dream. He was incredible! A genius. As the officer walked away, you were practically bouncing in the cold metal chair of the cell. Minutes turned to hours as you waited for Tony. You started to think that he might not be coming at all when you heard a commotion from the front room, and an unmistakable voice sounded. "Where is she?" He was here. Tony Stark was here. You stood up to greet him as he rounded the corner in a really expensive looking gray suit. "Ah Y/N, nice to meet you. I assume you already know who I am because I'm me." You nodded vigorously, not knowing what to say to this living legend. "Well I'm here to help you, and make you an offer."