Three

"A job?" You asked, trying to hide the obvious confusion trying to show on your face. "Yes, and if you are as talented as you are pretty, then I think you'll be fine." Tony said as he revved the engine and pulled out onto the street. "Wait, what is this job? I don't even know what job you're offering to me!" You half shouted at Tony. He turned to you, a look of astonishment on his face "Are you offering me a job as a secretary or something?" Tony looked astounded. "The Avengers! I'm offering you a spot on the Avengers! I'm not sure how you didn't see that!" Tony shouted.  "Why would you want me? There are plenty of powered people out there." Tony's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as he looked at you. He answered, not acknowledging the fact that he looked like a cherry with a beard. "I'm not sure how low you think of yourself, but what we saw on the security camera footage was pretty impressive, and you haven't even had any training yet." He swerved between two cars, keeping a steady pace despite the thick traffic. Silence filled the car, only broken by honking from the outside of the car. Tony stared ahead, cheeks still red. The media never portrayed this side of him. You never new this side of him existed, that it was just the sarcastic, drunk, billionaire side of him that existed. Tony broke the silence "Look, I understand if you don't want the job, but just let me take you to meet the team before you make your decision." And with that, Tony pulled out of the traffic and tore down the street, causing pedestrians to stare at the bright red car that was going way over the speed limit. He sped down street after street, swerving in and out of cars. Tony finally slowed as he came toward the giant tower that was the Avengers Tower. "Some of the team is at the other location, but most of them are here. I think Nat is in Wakanda..." He trailed off. "Why would she be there? Doesn't the king hate you guys or something?" Tony winced at the mention of what happened a few months ago. The team had been torn apart, you could understand why it was a sore topic. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned that." Tony looked at you with obvious pain on his face. It's okay. I just didn't like loosing some of my countless friends."
Tony pulled into the huge garage at the base of the tower. With a click of the power button, Tony swung open his door and stepped out of the car. You opened your door and stepped out as well. The garage seemed even bigger than it did when you were in the car. It stretched for about thirty or forty feet, and it was filled with cars and motorcycles. There were many other nice cars, but it seemed that Tony had taken the nicest one to come pick you up. You thought that maybe, Tony was trying to flatter you. He probably was, judging from the blushing he had done earlier. You walked to the door that Tony was opening, and stepped inside after him. The door opened up into a huge front room, with glass walls and modern looking staircases. Your jaw dropped open, as this was a big difference from your shabby appartement.