Arc 0:Renato Sinclair

Reborn is a hitman. He took out people, is another way to say it. Sometimes for cash, sometimes for favors, and for a very few jobs, for what he considered right.

You see, when Reborn was young, he grew up with the slightest idea of family, morality, and friendship, if you want the short list.

And to survive on the streets, he picked up jobs. As it turned out, he had a talent for harming people. A assassin who was settling down (it was more of a vacation then a retirement), taught him things, you can't just pick up lock picking, painting, and safe cracking on the street.

And so, as a teen, he was taught. Two masters, one assassin, one hitman, both around the same age, not that you could tell that from their faces. What would be known as the World's best.

And they found themselves on the opposite sides. So Reborn walked away from the battle with five bullets, and a want(more of a wish), to stay distant.

Now, some of you might be thinking it's terribly tragic. Do know the Reborn chose to be distant, and that he went up against his friend(possibly his best friend) for several years afterwards. Not to mention the times they worked together (forced by circumstances out of their control or repaying a favor).

Reborn was on his way to a cafe after a mission, until he spotted a kid surrounded by a gang. Brown hair, brown eyes, trembling, muttering Japanese, and was trying to get away from the gang that was currently surrounding him.

And then something happened, his brown eyes turned orange, and the pulse of flames was felt by the hitman.

And it was on that fateful day, that Renato Sinclair and Tsunayoshi Sawada met.