Chapter 11: Why is this happening?!

It's been a 2 weeks now and Justin is still petrified, we don't know who has done this and why, but everytime Harry or I think about it, our scar bursts with pain! 

"Maybe we should visit him, see if he is alright and check up on the mandrakes?" Suggested Hermione. "Good Idea" Beamed Ron.  We all headed towards the hospital wing, when suddenly Professor Snape stopped us. "Where do you think you're going, Potter and gang" "To do the Hospital Wing" Replied Harry. "Is there a problem sir?" Asked Ron with a grin. "Actually there is! I have just come in here to give an announcement" Replied Snape in a dark voice. "But Dumbledore usually gives out the announcements" Reassured Hermione with a confused look. "Yes, but frankly Dumbledore is missing" mumbled Snape as he quickly walked away. "What?! Dumbledore is missing" I said a little too loud, that the people behind us had to cover their ears. "Sorry" I mumbled as I sat down slowly, wondering about how could Dumbeldore go missing?! 

"Somethings not right" mumbled Harry. "You think?! Justin is petrified and Dumbledore is missing!". "Calm down Abi, everything is going to be fine!" Hermione said patting my back calmy. Just as I was calm and peaceful, Malfoy came along and ruined my perfect mood! "Potters, Weasley, Mud-Blood" He said as he passed. I stopped him in his tracks. "You, YOU AND YOUR EVIL FAMILY DID THIS, AND I KNOW ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JUSTIN AND DUMBLEDORE" I yelled. 

"Shh, Abi, your causing a commotion, people are starting to look, and your going to get Snapes attention, you don't want Snape to get into this do you now?" Said Hermione quietly looking around to make sure no one was looking at her. Malfoy just stood their and smirked. I had to admit his smirk was hot, wait what?! Malfoy, hot? IM GOING CRAZY! 

----- 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Thanks guys for reading, i need feedback and copyright notice is that I do not own any of these characters, besides the ones I made and also I havent updated in a while so SORRY and FAN xo