Chapter 14: It was only just a dream?

It's been a week after my encounter with both Justin and Malfoy. 

I haven't been interacting with much of the world around me, mostly staying in the girl's dorm and only showing up to very few classes. Everything was going plainly, Justin had been taken into the hospital wing and the word had been going around that he had fought off Voldemort just as Harry and I had when we were babies. 

Justin was the new star, and not just in muggle world. 

What seemed to puzzle me the most was how he just magically showed up after being attacked by voldemorts composure and abnormally large snake, oh the irony.. 

It was monday and the weekend just passed, doing nothing but staying in my bed, catching up on some studies for the O.W.L's coming up. 

I was heading for potions with Snape, and to my misfortune it was Gryffindors and Slytherins. 

I attempted to make no clear eye contact between Malfoy and I and I did the same with Justin, although I felt eyes peering into me from both sides of the room. 

Before  I could take my seat next to Hermione Snape cleared his throat, eyeing me with his malicous sneer.

"Yes Professor" I asked gleamly.

"It seems to me, Miss Potter that you have missed 2 of my classes the past week" He muttered definately not impressed with my actions. 

I swallowed the bile that had just started to rise deep in my throat. 

"Um..." I was done, I had no excuse, probably a month's detention if you ask me, I thought to myself. 

"You just thought that because you survived He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named that you are suddenly Miss Perfect, Princess, Potter and that you could miss my classes whenever you desired and not expect me to notice or aprehend your actions" He snarled, his eyes now slits. 

My jaw dropped, I had no idea what to say. All the eyes around me were on me, focused on what was happening between Snape and I. Harry looked up in despair, he wanted to say something but Snape hushed him. But before he could go on, stopepd him. 

"STOP! You have never stopped being mean to me ever since I came to this school! To my brother either, it is like you have a sick obsession with being cruel to us! Why?!" I yelled, and everything I said was true, every class Harry and I had with him, he never failed to taunt us. Everyone gasped and I heard snickers from the Slytherin side of the room, but I wasn't done with my rant just yet.

"And you know what I am sick of this! I wish I had never come to this school, I wish no one ever found me, I wish I was still at home being a muggle with the people that actually care about me" I screamed out a little to dramatically, knowing that I will soon regret this later as my time hear has been more than amazing. 

But something happened, it was like my wish had come true. I wasn't in the Potions room arguing with Snape anymore, I was in another, one I identified as my room at home with my god parents Sarah and Joe.... 

It was like this whole adventure at Hogwarts was just a dream that I had awoken from........ 

--------------------