Chapter Two

Winter's POV

"How couldn't someone take someone as beautiful as you to a dance." He says looking into eyes,and instantly I can't help but stare into his deep chocolate brown eyes."I would have taken you." He continues and I can feel both of us move closer.

Our lips only inches apart both of us close our eyes,and...Anne jumps into the middle of us causing both of us to look away from each other.

"What you guy doing?" Anne asks with smile.

Part of me feels like she knows very well what was happening but how could she?She's only three.

"Uh,auntie was just helping Calum because he has something stuck in his eye." I lie hoping she'll believe me.

"Oh,ok. Aunty that weird man over there says he has some candy,can I have some." I quickly look over to Calum and we share the same worrying look.

"No...how about we go get some." I quickly pick up Kit in her little carrier and Calum picks up Anne for me.

"Why can't I have his candy?" Anne asks Calum.

"Well his candy isn't very good." Cal says buckling her into her carseat.

"Oh,ok." She smiles before he shuts the door.

"Thank you Cal." I say as we both meet in the back of the car where Anne can't see us bug so we can see the guy.

"When did you start calling me Cal?" He smiles.

"I mean.I uh.well I,uh..." I blush.

"And sorry about earlier." He says looking down.

"What do you mean?"

"Uh...nothing." He runs over to the drivers seat.

"Oh,ok." I say getting into the car.

Calum's POV

*time skip*

What was I thinking I can't kiss her. That would be a big mistake. I lay awake in my bed and I feel conflicted. I want so badly to kiss her but I can't. I can't do that to her. I knew we both wanted it in that moment but when I kiss her I want to be able to do it everyday. And I can't do that to her. Look at her life, she needs somebody and I'm gonna take that place. Just not yet. I need her to know she can trust me. That I'm not just gonna leave her. I look at her and I see someone who's strong,beautiful,wonderful,and someone who's had a hard life. But when and how am ever going to ask the most amazing girl to be my girlfriend?

Winters's POV

I watch the girls sleep and I can't help but remember the night that lead to the most interesting adventure of my life.

*flash back*
"This is insane, girls I can't just tell him he's cute!" I say laughing at one of my best friends trying to get me talk to my crush.

"Come on, what's the worse that can happen?" My best friend snow says.

"He'll hear me." I say and she just laughs at me.

"Please what's the worse that could happen? He'll get hit by a bus?" She laughs.

"Haha this isn't friends."

"You're the one stealing Monica's lines." We both start laughing when I hear the door bell.

"Maybe it's your lover." She jokes as I go to answer the door.

"Please he smiles at me." I say opening the door to reveal see my five month old and my 2 year old Nieces.

"Sweetie where's your mom?" I swear I'm going to kill my sister how could she leave these little babies out here.

"Mommy said she don't want us. We has to stand here." Anne say as a single tear falls from her small little eyes.

"Baby come here." I pick up Kit and grab Anne's little hand,and I bring them inside.

*flashback end*

Just as I'm about to kiss their little heads I hear my phone ring. I run over to phone to see who the hell is calling me at 4:45 in the morning.

"Hello?" I say softly into the phone.

"We need you at the store right this very minute!" My grumpy boss yells into the phone.

"Yes sorry I'll be there just let me get a baby sister." I quickly get off the phone and call  the only person I can think of  Calum.

"Cal I need you."

A/n:sorry about the short chapter but I hope you enjoy and it's not moving to fast. Love ya guys ❤️❤️