Chaper Six

Winter's POV
It's been about a week since I've moved in with Calum and surprisingly a lot has happened. His friends who once thought I was Cal's Kidnapper are now some of closest friends,I got a new job working at some weird Christmas Tree farm,of course I work somewhere Christmasy. I swear my life is just one giant pun and well I can't stop stop thinking about him. The worst part is I don't know why. Why does my heart race every time I hear his voice? Why does the mere mention of his name cause my stomach to fill with butterflies? Why does his absence break my heart? Answers to these questions scare me so I tend to ignore them.

Why try anything he's famous and well I'm a walking pun,he's amazing and I'm a mess,he's a somebody and I'm a nobody. Maybe in another universe he's in love with me and I'm famous and unknowing.

"Winter?" I hear Ash ask.

"Uh yeah?" I blush snapping back from my thoughts.

"You were talking in your outside voice." He gives a smile. "You know Calum does like you."

"I'd hope so we're friends." I say ignoring the aching feeling in my chest at his joke.

"You're so oblivious." Ash shakes his head and walks out of the kitchen.

I shrug off his comment and go back to making the heavenly liquid known as coffee.

"Hey." Calum says walking into the kitchen. "So do you work today?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I have my schedule hanging on fridge.

"Okey just making sure." He skips off out of the kitchen.

What the hell was that? All morning the guys have been being weird. First Luke asked me what my favorite type of chocolate is,than Mikey asked how I felt about cheesy romantic gestures,Ash says something about Cal liking me and now Calum is asking one of the dumbest questions.

*time skip*
Just another boring day at work,I stand here, smile,and pray no one sees my name tag. I must admit this place is much better than the previous place I worked at least here the boss isn't an asshole and Alvin and the Chipmunks aren't on replay. Usually we're pretty busy so I don't have much time to focus on my surroundings but today it's unbelievably empty. At least it gives me time to appreciate what's around. The snow slowly falls just enough to be seen,the sky is dark purply blue mystery,and the music is just a sweet reminder of the two weeks I have until Christmas.  All of sudden 'All I want for Christmas is you' started blaring over the radio and the lights in the store turn off all the Christmas light shine bright enough to reveal a figure.

"Hello?" I ask slightly frightened.

The music stops and a beautiful male singing voice takes over. It doesn't take me long to realize who it is.

"Calum?" I ask walking from behind my counter.

He walks further up in my direction as he plays the guitar and continues singing.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"All I want for Christmas is You." He sings as he looks me in the eyes.

"What ar-" he cuts me off my grabbing my hand.

"Winter,will you make My one and only Christmas wish come true,and agree to being my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I smile.

He puts down his guitar and scoops me up. "Thank you." What's tha-my thought process is cut short as soon as I felt his lips on mine. Everything around me went plank the once boring day has no become one of the best days I've had in the longest time.

Calum's POV
*before*

"Guys are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask pacing back in forth in the parking lot of Winter's work.

"It'll be fine." Ash says handing me my guitar.

"What if she says no? What if she gets fired? I can't be the reason she gets fired from another job." I say stressing myself out more.

"If you don't someone else will." Luke says.

"You're right." I put on a smile and walk into the store....

*time skip*

"Winter,will you make My one and only Christmas wish come true,and agree to being my girlfriend?" I ask looking into her eyes hoping I can read her mind for answer.

"Yes." She smiles and I don't think I've ever been this happy from just a one word sentence.

I could help myself I put the guitar down,scoop her up into my arms and than I kiss her. In that moment everyone and everything around me disappears. The music is gone and to never be heard again. The butterflies that where once in my stomach have turned into an entire zoo.

All at once everything is different...

A/n: Yay only 24 more days until Christmas or at least in America time...I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. Love ya guys.❤️❤️❤️