Ch. 8

[20 May 2012]

[Rene]

We were in Anaheim, California at the Honda Center getting ready to see EXO on stage, they were singing "Mama" and "History". I prayed that I'd get to see Kris afterwards and be able to just hang out with him. It'd be our second time seeing each other within six months. 

-

After the show, we tried to see Kris but the security people wouldn't let us. I sighed and went home, I took a hot bath while Chyna and Danzi were sitting on the edge of the tub watching me. They tend to do that whenever I feel sad or if I'm stressed, it's their way of saying everything is okay. 

I wrapped myself in a towel, drained the tub and dried off then changed into my matching black bra and panties. I put a knee length tee on. I then fed Chyna and Danzi, as I sat down on the couch, someone knocked at my door. Who could it be at this hour?

I unlocked and opened the door, only to be faced with Kris. I was confused.

"Hey." Kris said rubbing his neck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Some of the guys told me that the security people wouldn't let you back so I figured that I'd find a way to see you." he said stepping inside and closing the door.

"Oh okay." I said sitting back on the couch. 

I didn't realize that some of my panties were showing until I looked at Kris who was staring a bit.

"Sorry." he said and looked away.

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen me before." I stated.

"I know but it's called respect." he said making a true statement.

"I understand. Also it's like two in the morning. How'd you escape?" I asked.

"We all talked to our manager. They explained that you lived in LA and he said to be back at a decent hour, he said nothing about me not staying over." Kris said smiling.

"Well, we should sleep. You can sleep out here or in the bed with me like old times." I said.

"I will sleep in the bed. This couch looks too nice for my tall ass." he said laughing.

"Alright. Come on." I said walking into the bedroom.

Kris stripped down to his boxers, leaving his clothes to hang over the back of the chair. Moments later after Kris put his head on the pillow, I heard snoring. 

I decided to quietly play with myself. It's not like I after accidentally opened my eyes and realized he was jerking himself the last night we were together before he left. 

I felt the bed shift a little and look to see Kris's body facing me. Shit. I quietly orgasmed, cleaned myself up and went to sleep. Cuddled into Kris's arms, quickly falling asleep.